Practicery – Animals Edition | Hands on Learning | Preschool kit
Practicery ‘Animals’ Edition
- Is an activity kit which is fun to play with, but at the same time useful in teaching and developing the foundational skills and concepts.
- Our bright and colorful activities will help young children learn various concept and numbers.
- Pre-schoolers can practice identifying animals, learn about the places they stay, the food they eat, the sounds they make, read words, addition, shapes and colours!
- Concepts Covered
- Additional information
- Return Policy
- Reviews (0)
‘Practicery’ is a theme based hands-on learning kit. It aims to develop vital skills such as Reading and comprehension, Patterning & sequencing, Visual perception, Classification, Numeracy, Listening, Speaking, Problem solving and motor skills.
The Kit is inclusive of 15 activities and games that indirectly expose and recapitualte various concepts that should be know to the child at this age. The fully equipped kit and pictorial manual gives the parent clear instructions on how to conduct the activity, you never need to step out for anything!
Skills Enhanced: Visual perception Reading and comprehension Listening and speaking Problem solving Motor skills Numeracy Classification Pattern sequencing
Concepts/learning from the kit in the form of fun activities:
- Animal Buddies
- Guess my Shadow
- Animalz Googly
- Add me Join me
- Who wins the race?
- I eat this and belong here
- Who am I?
- Head talks, tail walks
- Find the mystery word
- Mask up!
- Origami snake
- Thumb Painting Portrait
- Draw a Bear
- Elephant horn
You will get following components in the kit:
- 18 Animal Picture cards (7.5cm x 7.5cm)
- 6 Guess my shadow cards (19.5cm x 7.5cm)
- 12 Hex-A-Puzzle Pieces (each side 7.5cm)
- 12 Animalz Googly cards (14.5cm x 9cm)
- 3 Add me Join me equation card (14.1cm x 18.7cm)
- 12 Add me Join me puzzle pieces (19.8cm x 15.1cm)
- 1 Who wins the race mat (A3)
- 1 each of Animal & Number dice (4cm x 4cm)
- 2 I eat this and Belong here cards (each side 7.5cm)
- 6 Who am I cards (19.5cm x 7.5cm)
- 6 Find the Mystery word cards (13.7cm x 19cm)
- 1 Tiger mask template (A5)
- 1 Thumb painting template (A5)
- 1 Draw a Bear template (A4)
- 1 Elephant horn (A4)
- 1 write ‘n’ wipe marker (11.5cm x 1cm)
- 3 Straws (20.3cm x 0.6cm)
- 6 Colour papers (A4)
- 2 Popsicle sticks (11.5cm x 1cm each)
- 1 Head Talks tail walks coin (4cm)
- 1 Glue Bottle (10cm x 1.5cm)
- 1 Set of Watercolour paint (15cm x 2cm)
- 1 manual (20cm x 20cm)
- 1 storybook (20cm x 20cm)
|Package dimensions & Weight||36 × 27 × 6 cm;1.144Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||36 × 27 × 6 cm|
Returns & Refund are applicable only for prepaid orders,
Replacements are applicable for both COD and Prepaid orders within 10 days from the time of delivery.
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds and replacements
You may request returns for most items you buy from our website listed. However, you can only return items explicitly identified as "returnable" on the product detail page and/or our policy and within the ‘return window’ period. Please refer to our website returns policy to know which categories are "non-returnable" and the specific return windows for categories eligible for return.
Items are returnable if you've received them in a condition that is
- Physically damaged
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Different from its description on the product detail page on our Website.
- Go to Your Orders. (ensure you have signed in before)
- Choose an item that you want to return or replace.
- Select a reason from the menu and continue.
Following are the return guidelines:
- Your address and the item that you wish to return must be eligible for return.
- If the return is not eligible for Pickup, a Self-Return option will be given. For more details, request to get in touch with our customer support team.
- Once the return is received, you will, in accordance with our customer support team, as they will take you through the Refund Policy, a refund will be issued to your original payment method.
Items within the return window i.e within 10 days from the time of delivery and in stock (exact same item) with the same seller are eligible for free replacement. The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
- Item received is physically damaged;
- Item received has missing parts or accessories;
- Item received is different from their description on the product detail page on Amazon.in; or
- Items received are defective/do not work properly.
- A free replacement cannot be created for an item which was returned and replaced once earlier.
- If the item has missing parts or accessories, you may try to contact us for assistance. Our contact information can usually be found on the item packaging or in the paperwork included with the item.
- If your item is not eligible for free replacement due to any reason, you can always return it for a refund.