Grade 8 | Science Kit | 28 Experiments
HOW SPARKLEBOX COURSES WORK
GET ANY SPARKLEBOX MATH, SCIENCE AND ROBOTICS KIT
ADD A COURSE RELATED TO THAT KIT
OUR EXECUTIVES WILL GET IN TOUCH AND ARRANGE LIVE SESSIONS WITH OUR EXPERTS
YOUR KID GET TO PERFORM THE ACTIVITIES IN EXPERT GUIDANCE AND STARTS LEARNING DEEP CONCEPTS WITH FUN ACTIVITIES
WHAT WILL YOUR CHILD GET
- ✔10 Live Sessions 1 hr each, with subject expert.
- ✔Performing the activities and Experiments of the kit and learning the concepts deeply.
- ✔Child friendly pace of course delivery & Clearing Doubts
- ✔Report on your child’s Performance & Certificate at the end of the course
- INCLUDES 28 CREATIVE EXPERIMENTS For STEM Learning | AGE: 12 years and above.
- ACADEMIC INTEGRATION: Grade & Concept wise Mapped Activities for CBSE, ICSE & State Board. The Kit comes with a QR code feature for experiment wise video explanation which helps the students to understand the concepts.
- SKILL DEVELOPMENT: Science Exploration, Cognitive Development, Creativity & Imagination, Observation Skills, Fine Motor, Hand-Eye Coordination, Logical Reasoning
- BRAINCHILD: Ideated & conceptualized by the Alumni of IIT and IIMs
- SCREEN TIME REDUCTION/PRODUCTIVE LEARNING: Min 25+ Experiments & Activities to stay engaged in learning productivity. Trusted by 50000+ Parents across Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata, Hyd & Chennai.
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Return Policy
Description: Discovery Station Grade 8 has activities related to concepts of force & pressure, factors affecting friction. sound and its properties. combustion & its effects, classification of materials as metals & non-metals, fermentation process, light, and its applications, and chemical effects of electricity & its applications.
- Age group- 13 plus years kids
- Number of activities-28
- Size of the box- 35mm x 270mm x 80 mm
- Working Models to understand scientific concepts practically
- Explore multiple iterations for a comprehensive understanding
- We focus on strengthening and laying a strong foundation for basic scientific concepts like force, combustion, Pressure, Sound & Friction.
|* * *Activities & Experiments* * *(1)Air is essential for burning
(2)Angle of incidence and reflection
(3)Chemical effect of a current
(4)Conductor and insulator test
(9)Formation of image
(10)Friction using different lubricants
(11)Glowing a bulb and how to switch
(13)Making a Kaleidoscope
(14)Multiple images using the mirror
|(15)Nature off rust
(16)Persistence of vision
(17)To show atmospheric pressure
(19)Zinc reacts with hot water
(20)Burning of magnesium ribbon
(22)Magnetic effect of current
(23)Charged particle in matter
(24)Day and night formation
(25)Germination of seeds
(27)Dispersion of light
(28)Convergent and divergent rays
|Image Formed by a Convex Mirror||Angle of Incidence||ElectroScope|
|Conductors And Insulators||How Does a Human Ear Works?||Formation Of Day And Night|
|How To Make A DIY Kaleidoscope||Magnetic Effect Of Electric Current||Formation Of Images|
|Package dimensions & Weight||335 × 272 × 80 cm;1.47Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||335 × 272 × 80 cm|
Returns & Refund are applicable only for prepaid orders, Replacements are applicable for both COD and Prepaid orders within 10 days from the time of delivery.
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds and replacements
What can I return?
You may request returns for most items you buy from our website listed. However, you can only return items explicitly identified as "returnable" on the product detail page and/or our policy and within the ‘return window’ period. Please refer to our website returns policy to know which categories are "non-returnable" and the specific return windows for categories eligible for return.
Items are returnable if you've received them in a condition that is
- Physically damaged
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Different from its description on the product detail page on our Website.
How to return items?
- Go to Your Orders. (ensure you have signed in before)
- Choose an item that you want to return or replace.
- Select a reason from the menu and continue.
What are the return guidelines?
Following are the return guidelines:
- Your address and the item that you wish to return must be eligible for return.
- If the return is not eligible for Pickup, a Self-Return option will be given. For more details, request to get in touch with our customer support team.
- Once the return is received, you will, in accordance with our customer support team, as they will take you through the Refund Policy, a refund will be issued to your original payment method.
What are the conditions for Free Replacement?
Items within the return window i.e within 10 days from the time of delivery and in stock (exact same item) with the same seller are eligible for free replacement. The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
- Item received is physically damaged;
- Item received has missing parts or accessories;
- Item received is different from their description on the product detail page on our website or
- Items received are defective/do not work properly.
- A free replacement cannot be created for an item which was returned and replaced once earlier.
- If the item has missing parts or accessories, you may try to contact us for assistance. Our contact information can usually be found on the item packaging or in the paperwork included with the item.
- If your item is not eligible for free replacement due to any reason, you can always return it for a refund.