Grade 7 | Science Experiment Kit | Age 12 Years and Above | All In One With 30+ Experiments In Physics , Chemistry and Biology
HOW SPARKLEBOX COURSES WORK
GET ANY SPARKLEBOX MATH, SCIENCE AND ROBOTICS KIT
ADD A COURSE RELATED TO THAT KIT
OUR EXECUTIVES WILL GET IN TOUCH AND ARRANGE LIVE SESSIONS WITH OUR EXPERTS
YOUR KID GET TO PERFORM THE ACTIVITIES IN EXPERT GUIDANCE AND STARTS LEARNING DEEP CONCEPTS WITH FUN ACTIVITIES
WHAT WILL YOUR CHILD GET
- ✔10 Live Sessions 1 hr each, with subject expert.
- ✔Performing the activities and Experiments of the kit and learning the concepts deeply.
- ✔Child friendly pace of course delivery & Clearing Doubts
- ✔Report on your child’s Performance & Certificate at the end of the course
Want to make science fun for your child?
Science Grade 7 kit is the perfect way to get your child interested in science.
Concepts such as light, convergence & divergence, magnetic effects of current and formation of an image by convex and concave mirrors are presented in a fun and engaging way to invoke interest for science in a child.
- Concepts covered
- Activities and experiments
- Additional information
- Return Policy
- Reviews (1)
Dyscovery Station Grade 7 has activities related to concepts of light & its properties of convergence & divergence, heat, separation of substances, how to test for acidity and/or alkalinity, chemical effects of electricity, laws that govern the motion of objects, air, and its properties and electromagnetism.
Age group – Ideal for Kids age 11 years and above
Working Models to understand scientific concepts practically
Explore multiple iterations for a comprehensive understanding. We focus on strengthening and laying a strong foundation for basic scientific concepts like physical & chemical changes, light, heat, etc.
Concepts covered in the kit:
- Blue and Red Litmus Test
- The Effect of Saliva on Starch
- The Working of a Compass
- The Effect of Saliva on Starch Blue and Red Litmus
- Test Change In Colour Of Copper Sulphate
- Newton’s Disc
Activities and experiments covered in the kit:
- Filtration process
- Steady hand electric game
- Newton’s Disc
- Formation of Carbon dioxide
- Hot air rises up
- Burning of magnesium
- Red and blue litmus test
- PH test
- Turmeric act as a natural
- Convergence and divergence
- Electromagnetic Crane
- Mechanism of breathing
- Heating of current
- Conduction in solids
- Finding directions
- Magnetic effect of current
- The image formed by a concave mirror
- Image formed by a convex mirror
- Image formed by convex lens
- Image formed by a concave lens
- Effect of saliva on starch
- Human Urinary system
- Change in color of copper
- Simple Pendulum
- Electric torch with switch
- Teeth Model
- Reducing Air pressure
- Absorption of water in the soil
- DIY Stethoscope Activities & Experiments
|Package dimensions & Weight||31.5 × 27 × 10 cm;1.54Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||31.5 × 27 × 10 cm|
SCIENCE KIT G7 (21) US
Returns & Refund are applicable only for prepaid orders,
Replacements are applicable for both COD and Prepaid orders within 10 days from the time of delivery.
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds and replacements
You may request returns for most items you buy from our website listed. However, you can only return items explicitly identified as "returnable" on the product detail page and/or our policy and within the ‘return window’ period. Please refer to our website returns policy to know which categories are "non-returnable" and the specific return windows for categories eligible for return.
Items are returnable if you've received them in a condition that is
- Physically damaged
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Different from its description on the product detail page on our Website.
- Go to Your Orders. (ensure you have signed in before)
- Choose an item that you want to return or replace.
- Select a reason from the menu and continue.
Following are the return guidelines:
- Your address and the item that you wish to return must be eligible for return.
- If the return is not eligible for Pickup, a Self-Return option will be given. For more details, request to get in touch with our customer support team.
- Once the return is received, you will, in accordance with our customer support team, as they will take you through the Refund Policy, a refund will be issued to your original payment method.
Items within the return window i.e within 10 days from the time of delivery and in stock (exact same item) with the same seller are eligible for free replacement. The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
- Item received is physically damaged;
- Item received has missing parts or accessories;
- Item received is different from their description on the product detail page on Amazon.in; or
- Items received are defective/do not work properly.
- A free replacement cannot be created for an item which was returned and replaced once earlier.
- If the item has missing parts or accessories, you may try to contact us for assistance. Our contact information can usually be found on the item packaging or in the paperwork included with the item.
- If your item is not eligible for free replacement due to any reason, you can always return it for a refund.