Grade 3 | Science Experiment Kit | Age 8-9 years and above | 25 Experiments for STEM Toy Learning with Fun
HOW SPARKLEBOX COURSES WORK
GET ANY SPARKLEBOX MATH, SCIENCE AND ROBOTICS KIT
ADD A COURSE RELATED TO THAT KIT
OUR EXECUTIVES WILL GET IN TOUCH AND ARRANGE LIVE SESSIONS WITH OUR EXPERTS
YOUR KID GET TO PERFORM THE ACTIVITIES IN EXPERT GUIDANCE AND STARTS LEARNING DEEP CONCEPTS WITH FUN ACTIVITIES
WHAT WILL YOUR CHILD GET
- ✔10 Live Sessions 1 hr each, with subject expert.
- ✔Performing the activities and Experiments of the kit and learning the concepts deeply.
- ✔Child friendly pace of course delivery & Clearing Doubts
- ✔Report on your child’s Performance & Certificate at the end of the course
Did you know science plays a significant role in our daily lives? Science kit Grade 3 is the perfect way to teach your young child about the importance of science.
Forms of matter, DIY bird nest, toy telephone, shadow projector and water filtration are some of the fun and innovative activities included in the kit that are designed to invoke curiosity and creativity in your child’s mind.
- STEM.org ACCREDITED
- Experiments and Activities
- Additional information
- Return Policy
- Reviews (3)
Science learning Grade 3 kit has activities related to concepts of properties of light & how it helps us to see objects, how shadows are formed, plants, food, states of matter, birds, human body, force and its types, water and its purification, sound.
Ideal for kids age 7 years and above | Includes 25+ fun science experiments
Explore multiple iterations for comprehensive understanding. We focus on strengthening and laying a strong foundation for basic scientific concepts like force, light, sound, birds, human body etc.
Experiments and Activities included in the kit:
- Parts of plants used as food
- Food from animals
- Feeding habits of animals
- Cooking methods
- Forms of matter
- Gas has mass
- Solubility and insolubility test
- Objects that floats or sink
- Movement of Particles in solid, liquid and gas
- DIY Bird Nest
- Internal organs and its location
- Life cycle of butterfly
- Make your own insect
- Process of deep breathing
- segregation of waste
- Process of germination
- Air force is a push or pull
- Car and ramp
- Light box
- Toy telephone
- Shadow projector
- Daily weather calendar
- Sources of water
|Package dimensions & Weight||31.5 × 27 × 10 cm;2.12Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||31.5 × 27 × 10 cm|
SCIENCE KIT G3 (21) US
Returns & Refund are applicable only for prepaid orders,
Replacements are applicable for both COD and Prepaid orders within 10 days from the time of delivery.
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds and replacements
You may request returns for most items you buy from our website listed. However, you can only return items explicitly identified as "returnable" on the product detail page and/or our policy and within the ‘return window’ period. Please refer to our website returns policy to know which categories are "non-returnable" and the specific return windows for categories eligible for return.
Items are returnable if you've received them in a condition that is
- Physically damaged
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Different from its description on the product detail page on our Website.
- Go to Your Orders. (ensure you have signed in before)
- Choose an item that you want to return or replace.
- Select a reason from the menu and continue.
Following are the return guidelines:
- Your address and the item that you wish to return must be eligible for return.
- If the return is not eligible for Pickup, a Self-Return option will be given. For more details, request to get in touch with our customer support team.
- Once the return is received, you will, in accordance with our customer support team, as they will take you through the Refund Policy, a refund will be issued to your original payment method.
Items within the return window i.e within 10 days from the time of delivery and in stock (exact same item) with the same seller are eligible for free replacement. The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
- Item received is physically damaged;
- Item received has missing parts or accessories;
- Item received is different from their description on the product detail page on Amazon.in; or
- Items received are defective/do not work properly.
- A free replacement cannot be created for an item which was returned and replaced once earlier.
- If the item has missing parts or accessories, you may try to contact us for assistance. Our contact information can usually be found on the item packaging or in the paperwork included with the item.
- If your item is not eligible for free replacement due to any reason, you can always return it for a refund.