SparkleBox Math Learning Kit for Grade 2 | 23 Fun Activities includes Number Building, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication using Cuisenaire Strips | For kids aged 6-8 years
HOW SPARKLEBOX COURSES WORK
GET ANY SPARKLEBOX MATH, SCIENCE AND ROBOTICS KIT
ADD A COURSE RELATED TO THAT KIT
OUR EXECUTIVES WILL GET IN TOUCH AND ARRANGE LIVE SESSIONS WITH OUR EXPERTS
YOUR KID GET TO PERFORM THE ACTIVITIES IN EXPERT GUIDANCE AND STARTS LEARNING DEEP CONCEPTS WITH FUN ACTIVITIES
WHAT WILL YOUR CHILD GET
- ✔10 Live Sessions 1 hr each, with subject expert.
- ✔Performing the activities and Experiments of the kit and learning the concepts deeply.
- ✔Child friendly pace of course delivery & Clearing Doubts
- ✔Report on your child’s Performance & Certificate at the end of the course
Math Grade 2
Includes 23 Fun Math activities | Learn the Math concepts in Fun way
Math kit is a fun way of helping the children learn the concepts taught in class, without getting distracted or bored.
Our game-based activities will teach the child number building, addition, subtraction, missing numbers, concepts of money, time and everything in between.
- Concepts covered
- Additional information
- Return Policy
- Reviews (1)
Math Learning Kit for grade 2 contains Hands-on Activities to build a sense of the concepts being taught in the Classroom.
Each Concept is supported by a QR Code to understand with the help of a video explanation.
INCLUDES FUN ACTIVITIES FOR HANDS ON LEARNING
Math Educational Toys & Kits to Make Mathematics Your Kid’s Friend
Help Your Child Develop Excellent Math Skills – NURSERY TO GRADE 9
Sparklebox Math Kit is an ideal gift, learning tool and an introductory kit for all basic mathematical concepts.
What should be in a math kit?
A maths kit for kids consists of number sequence, bonds, place value, odd and even numbers with reading, comprehending, and combination skills. Sparklebox’s math kit for children comes with all of this and much more.
How do you make math activities fun?
To make math activities fun for students, parents can involve their kids and explain to them the importance of math activities for kids and how all these applications will help them in the future with a core subject like maths. Sparklebox’s math kit comes with a wide range of play and learning activities to boost up the critical thinking of the children.
How do I make my kids smarter in math?
Old toys are no more fun. If you want your kids to become smarter in maths, introduce them to education kits and math activities for kids. Math activity is important for a kid in the growing years, as we all know how important math is. It is better to start early with Sparklebox’s math activity kits and toys.
Activities and concepts covered in the kit:
- Number building and representation using Hundreds, Tens, and ones blocks
- Number building and representation using Numicons/Cuisenaire strips
- Number building and representation using ‘Number of the day’ template
- Comparison of numbers using hundreds, tens, and ones blocks
- Comparison of numbers using Numicons/Cuisenaire strips
- Even or odd using hundreds, tens, and ones blocks
- Skip counting using hundred’s chart
- Addition with/without carryover using block template
- Missing number/addends using block template
- Subtraction with/without borrowing using block template
- Missing subtrahend using block template
- Missing minuend using block template
- Repeated addition using multiplication strips
- Multiplication using Cuisenaire strips
- Money using ‘Money activity’ template
- Measurement using ‘Join the dots’ template
- Data handling using ‘Roll a dice’ template
- Time using ‘The daily calendar’ template
- Game- 40 card mathy
- Game- Cricket
- Game – Journey to 100
- Game – Swimming pool
List of materials included in the kit:
- 1 Set Numicons
- 1 Set Cuisenaire
- 2 Sets of Ten Frames
- 2 Sets of Number Cards
- 2 Set of Number Cards
- 1 Set of One and Tens Spinner
- 2 Sets of Sign Cards
- 10 Items of Base ten blocks
- 20 Items of Base one Blocks
- 20 Sets of Counters
- 1 Set of Addition in an action template
- 1 item of Subtraction in an action template
- 1 Set of Number of the day Template
- 1 Set of Skip count and color template
- 1 Set of more, less, or equal template
- 1 Set of Slide and decom
- 1 Set of Number bingo game
|Package dimensions & Weight||27.5 × 23.5 × 6.5 cm;1Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||27.5 × 23.5 × 6.5 cm|
MATHS KIT G2 (21) US
Returns & Refund are applicable only for prepaid orders,
Replacements are applicable for both COD and Prepaid orders within 10 days from the time of delivery.
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds and replacements
You may request returns for most items you buy from our website listed. However, you can only return items explicitly identified as "returnable" on the product detail page and/or our policy and within the ‘return window’ period. Please refer to our website returns policy to know which categories are "non-returnable" and the specific return windows for categories eligible for return.
Items are returnable if you've received them in a condition that is
- Physically damaged
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Different from its description on the product detail page on our Website.
- Go to Your Orders. (ensure you have signed in before)
- Choose an item that you want to return or replace.
- Select a reason from the menu and continue.
Following are the return guidelines:
- Your address and the item that you wish to return must be eligible for return.
- If the return is not eligible for Pickup, a Self-Return option will be given. For more details, request to get in touch with our customer support team.
- Once the return is received, you will, in accordance with our customer support team, as they will take you through the Refund Policy, a refund will be issued to your original payment method.
Items within the return window i.e within 10 days from the time of delivery and in stock (exact same item) with the same seller are eligible for free replacement. The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
- Item received is physically damaged;
- Item received has missing parts or accessories;
- Item received is different from their description on the product detail page on Amazon.in; or
- Items received are defective/do not work properly.
- A free replacement cannot be created for an item which was returned and replaced once earlier.
- If the item has missing parts or accessories, you may try to contact us for assistance. Our contact information can usually be found on the item packaging or in the paperwork included with the item.
- If your item is not eligible for free replacement due to any reason, you can always return it for a refund.