Spin Art Machine Kit | For kids of Age 5 years and above
INCLUDES CREATIVE EXPERIMENT for STEAM & ART Learning | Amazing learning product inside, AGE: 5 years and above.
IDEAL GIFT FOR AGE 5-14 YEARS: A very brilliant gift idea for your loved ones.
SCREEN TIME REDUCTION/PRODUCTIVE LEARNING: Fun Experiment & Activity to stay engaged in learning productivity.
SKILL SETS: STEAM & ART Exploration, Problem solving, Creativity & Innovation, Observation Skills, Logical Reasoning, Imagination.
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Return Policy
- Reviews (1)
Spin art is an art form that uses paint, a canvas such as glossy cardboard and a spinning platform.
It is primarily used to entertain and expose children to the process of art creation,
but this DIY kit is fun for all age groups.
Spin Art Machine DIY Kit creates fascinating abstract paintings by splattering paint on the spinning turntable. The manual explains how to use the spin art machine and also teaches the science behind rotational physics. Mesmerizing Artwork Every Time and the fun part is that each piece is completely unique. Each design takes only seconds to make so you can really see how your actions create different results. Learn about centripetal force in a creative and colorful way. It is magical to watch how the paint spins away from the center creating beautiful starbursts and splashes.
The project works on the concept of centripetal force. A centripetal force is a force that makes a body follow a curved path. Its direction is always orthogonal to the motion of the body & towards the fixed point of the instantaneous center of curvature of the path.
List of materials
- PVC sheet Die 1
- PVC sheet Die 2
- XLPE 12mm sheet die 3
- Dropper Bottle 5 ML
- Double side tape
- sketch pen 1 packet
- pulley wheel
- dc motors
- 9v battery with cap
- Acrylic Colour
- paper sheet
|Package dimensions & Weight||N/A;Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
Returns & Refund are applicable only for prepaid orders, Replacements are applicable for both COD and Prepaid orders within 10 days from the time of delivery.
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds and replacements
What can I return?
You may request returns for most items you buy from our website listed. However, you can only return items explicitly identified as "returnable" on the product detail page and/or our policy and within the ‘return window’ period. Please refer to our website returns policy to know which categories are "non-returnable" and the specific return windows for categories eligible for return.
Items are returnable if you've received them in a condition that is
- Physically damaged
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Different from its description on the product detail page on our Website.
How to return items?
- Go to Your Orders. (ensure you have signed in before)
- Choose an item that you want to return or replace.
- Select a reason from the menu and continue.
What are the return guidelines?
Following are the return guidelines:
- Your address and the item that you wish to return must be eligible for return.
- If the return is not eligible for Pickup, a Self-Return option will be given. For more details, request to get in touch with our customer support team.
- Once the return is received, you will, in accordance with our customer support team, as they will take you through the Refund Policy, a refund will be issued to your original payment method.
What are the conditions for Free Replacement?
Items within the return window i.e within 10 days from the time of delivery and in stock (exact same item) with the same seller are eligible for free replacement. The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
- Item received is physically damaged;
- Item received has missing parts or accessories;
- Item received is different from their description on the product detail page on our website or
- Items received are defective/do not work properly.
- A free replacement cannot be created for an item which was returned and replaced once earlier.
- If the item has missing parts or accessories, you may try to contact us for assistance. Our contact information can usually be found on the item packaging or in the paperwork included with the item.
- If your item is not eligible for free replacement due to any reason, you can always return it for a refund.