DIY Smart Ecosystem Kit | Ideal for Age 11 years and above
INCLUDES 4+ Smart experiments to make you smart| AGE: 11 years and above.
SCREEN TIME REDUCTION/PRODUCTIVE LEARNING: Hands-on activity to stay engaged in learning which increases productivity.
SKILL DEVELOPMENT: STEAM Exploration, Coding Skills, Problem-solving Creativity & Innovative, Observation Skills, Logical Reasoning, Imagination.
BRAINCHILD: Ideated & conceptualized by the Alumni of IIT and IIM.
ACADEMIC INTEGRATION: Grade & Concept wise Mapped Activity for CBSE, ICSE & State Board.
CODE EXPLANATION: QR code for the activity to download the firmware to program the projects.
- Additional information
- Return Policy
- Reviews (0)
A DIY smart ecosystem kit for children using which children can make various innovative projects like a smart dustbin, Home automation, etc just by making simple connections. Children can enjoy their time with ultrasonic sensors, Bluetooth modules, Servo motor,s, and LCDs. It makes them feel happy and proud for making amazing projects, helps in improving their academic performance as well as confidence thereby they get great interest in technology, electronics, robotics, and circuits.
Number of activities- 4
Size of the box- 305 mm x 240 mm x 50 mm
Hands-on Fun learning Activity.
|List of Materials:1. Microcontroller + Cable
2. Jumper wires(M-M 10cm)
3. Jumper wires(M-F 10cm)
4. Battery 9V
5. Battery Cap with microcontroller Pin
6. LED(any color)
7. Flat Cylinder DC Motor
9. Ultrasonic Sensor
11. Bluetooth module
12. 16×2 LCD with I2C
13. Double side tape(300mmx300mm)
14. Smart Dustbin Cardboard model
15. Smart Door & Home Automation cardboard model
16. Bluetooth Notice board cardboard model
|List of Activities and Concepts Covered:
|Package dimensions & Weight||305 × 240 × 50 cm;0.480Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||305 × 240 × 50 cm|
Returns & Refund are applicable only for prepaid orders,
Replacements are applicable for both COD and Prepaid orders within 10 days from the time of delivery.
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds and replacements
You may request returns for most items you buy from our website listed. However, you can only return items explicitly identified as "returnable" on the product detail page and/or our policy and within the ‘return window’ period. Please refer to our website returns policy to know which categories are "non-returnable" and the specific return windows for categories eligible for return.
Items are returnable if you've received them in a condition that is
- Physically damaged
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Different from its description on the product detail page on our Website.
- Go to Your Orders. (ensure you have signed in before)
- Choose an item that you want to return or replace.
- Select a reason from the menu and continue.
Following are the return guidelines:
- Your address and the item that you wish to return must be eligible for return.
- If the return is not eligible for Pickup, a Self-Return option will be given. For more details, request to get in touch with our customer support team.
- Once the return is received, you will, in accordance with our customer support team, as they will take you through the Refund Policy, a refund will be issued to your original payment method.
Items within the return window i.e within 10 days from the time of delivery and in stock (exact same item) with the same seller are eligible for free replacement. The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
- Item received is physically damaged;
- Item received has missing parts or accessories;
- Item received is different from their description on the product detail page on Amazon.in; or
- Items received are defective/do not work properly.
- A free replacement cannot be created for an item which was returned and replaced once earlier.
- If the item has missing parts or accessories, you may try to contact us for assistance. Our contact information can usually be found on the item packaging or in the paperwork included with the item.
- If your item is not eligible for free replacement due to any reason, you can always return it for a refund.