Dyscovery Learning series Grade 7 (Volume 1)
Discovery Learning Series Grade 7 has activities related to concepts of a simple pendulum, learning about a steady electric game, more in-depth knowledge about Newton’s desk, PH test and Litmus test, learn more about the effect of starch and saliva and how turmeric acts as a natural indicator and a very interesting activity related to DIY stethoscope
Includes 7 creative activities for better learning | 12 years old and above
We focus on strengthening and laying a strong foundation for basic scientific concepts of a simple pendulum, learning about a steady hand electric game, more in-depth knowledge on Newton’s Disk, PH test, red and blue litmus test, effects of starch and saliva, how turmeric can act as a natural indicator and learning to make an easy DIY stethoscope.
Science Exploration, Cognitive Development, Creativity and Imagination, Observation Skills, Fine Motor Skills, Hand-Eye Coordination, Logical Reasoning.
- Additional information
- Return Policy
- Reviews (0)
Dyscovery Learning Series Grade 7 has activities related to concepts of simple pendulum, learning about a steady electric game , more in depth knowledge about Newton’s desk , PH test and Litmus test, learn more about effect of starch and saliva and how turmeric acts as a natural indicator and an a very interesting activity related to DIY stethoscope.
This series will help them to have a thorough understanding of the various concepts and help them make their foundation strong.
This comes in a trio combination of a textbook, worksheets and activity manuals which will help them learn and do projects related to the concepts in each activity.
List of materials included in the kit:
- Battery Cap
- Copper Wire
- Double Side Tape
- Colour Disk
- DC Motor
- Nylon Stopper
- Connecting Wire
- Blue Litmus
- Red Litmus
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Soap Solution
- PH Strip
- Plastic test tube
- Metal Bob
- Half Cut ballon
- Flexible Pipe
|Package dimensions & Weight||33.5 × 24 × 6 cm;0.598Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||33.5 × 24 × 6 cm|
List of the activities:
- Simple Pendulam
- Steady hand Electric Game
- Newton Disk
- PH test, Red and Blue Litmus test
- Effect of Saliva and Starch
- Turmeric Acts as a Natural Indicator
- DIY Stethoscope
Returns & Refund are applicable only for prepaid orders,
Replacements are applicable for both COD and Prepaid orders within 10 days from the time of delivery.
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds and replacements
You may request returns for most items you buy from our website listed. However, you can only return items explicitly identified as "returnable" on the product detail page and/or our policy and within the ‘return window’ period. Please refer to our website returns policy to know which categories are "non-returnable" and the specific return windows for categories eligible for return.
Items are returnable if you've received them in a condition that is
- Physically damaged
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Different from its description on the product detail page on our Website.
- Go to Your Orders. (ensure you have signed in before)
- Choose an item that you want to return or replace.
- Select a reason from the menu and continue.
Following are the return guidelines:
- Your address and the item that you wish to return must be eligible for return.
- If the return is not eligible for Pickup, a Self-Return option will be given. For more details, request to get in touch with our customer support team.
- Once the return is received, you will, in accordance with our customer support team, as they will take you through the Refund Policy, a refund will be issued to your original payment method.
Items within the return window i.e within 10 days from the time of delivery and in stock (exact same item) with the same seller are eligible for free replacement. The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
- Item received is physically damaged;
- Item received has missing parts or accessories;
- Item received is different from their description on the product detail page on Amazon.in; or
- Items received are defective/do not work properly.
- A free replacement cannot be created for an item which was returned and replaced once earlier.
- If the item has missing parts or accessories, you may try to contact us for assistance. Our contact information can usually be found on the item packaging or in the paperwork included with the item.
- If your item is not eligible for free replacement due to any reason, you can always return it for a refund.