Smartphone Controlled Robot | Ideal for Age 10 years and Above | SparkleBox
Smartphone Controlled Robot encourages children to engage them in activities with their robots. This kit is designed for kids above the age of 10. There is no need for soldering or alterations, and all of the components have been thoroughly tested for straight assembly.
Includes 1 robotic kit | Kids age 10 and above
Hands-on activity to keep learners involved in the learning process, resulting in increased productivity.
Academic Integration: Mapped activity by grade and concept for CBSE, ICSE, and State board.
Skills Enhanced: Steam Exploration, Coding Skills, Problem-Solving Creativity And Innovation, Observation Skills, Logical Analysis. Motor skills, cognitive development, and logical thinking.
- Additional information
- Return Policy
- Reviews (0)
Smartphone Controlled Robot will Immerse children in the realm of robotics and learn how to build your own robot. It makes them happy and proud of their amazing robots, and it helps them enhance their academic performance and self-esteem. As a result, children become fascinated with STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics) Learning addon with robotics and circuits.
The kit includes all of the sensors and actuators necessary to execute the experiments. Inside the box is a detailed manual that will assist you in learning the fundamentals of robotics. Circuit schematics, step-by-step photographs, and videos in the form of QR codes are also included in the manuals to aid with the assembly of the kits.
How it Works?
As the Bluetooth Module is connected in its range of operations it will collect commands wirelessly from the smartphone and operate accordingly. Here the Controlling is done by the Joystick commands and Gesture controlling commands for the Robots.
- Learning on the HC05 Bluetooth Module Operation.
- Application Controlling and Combining.
- Arduino Programming.
- Audio Controlling and Joystick commanding.
- Understanding the Text to Speech commands in motion building Robots.
- Critical and Analytical Thinking with developed Motor Skills.
- Assembling the Mechanical and Electronic Component
|Package dimensions & Weight||32.5 × 22.5 × 5.5 cm;0.879Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||32.5 × 22.5 × 5.5 cm|
Smart Phone Control
List of Materials included in the kit:
- MDF Chassis Board 1
- Flat Allen Nut & Bolts- (M3 x 30) 5
- Flat Head Allen Nut & Bolts- (M3 x 12) 12
- Flat Head Allen Bolts- (M3 x 6) 5
- Steel Hex Spacers (F-F)- M3, 20MM 2
- BO Wheels 2
- Castor Wheel(2 Hole) 1
- BO DC Motor 2
- Jumper cables (Male-Male) 5
- Jumper cables (Male-Female) 15
- 4xAA Cell Battery holder 1
- AA Battery – (1.5V) 4
- Screwdriver(100 MM) 1
- Allen Key (2 MM) 1
- Double sided tape 4
- Bluetooth module 1
- Arduino Uno (DIP) 1
- Arduino Uno Cable 1
- L293D Motor Driver 1
- Manual(DIY SMARTPHONE CONTROLLED ROBOT) 1
- Visual Check List(Smartphone Controlled Robot Sticker) 1
List of activities included in the kit:
- Print Hello world
- Blinking of LED
- Testing of the Bluetooth module
- Testing motors & motor driver module
- Build a joystick controlled robot
Returns & Refund are applicable only for prepaid orders,
Replacements are applicable for both COD and Prepaid orders within 10 days from the time of delivery.
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds and replacements
You may request returns for most items you buy from our website listed. However, you can only return items explicitly identified as "returnable" on the product detail page and/or our policy and within the ‘return window’ period. Please refer to our website returns policy to know which categories are "non-returnable" and the specific return windows for categories eligible for return.
Items are returnable if you've received them in a condition that is
- Physically damaged
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Different from its description on the product detail page on our Website.
- Go to Your Orders. (ensure you have signed in before)
- Choose an item that you want to return or replace.
- Select a reason from the menu and continue.
Following are the return guidelines:
- Your address and the item that you wish to return must be eligible for return.
- If the return is not eligible for Pickup, a Self-Return option will be given. For more details, request to get in touch with our customer support team.
- Once the return is received, you will, in accordance with our customer support team, as they will take you through the Refund Policy, a refund will be issued to your original payment method.
Items within the return window i.e within 10 days from the time of delivery and in stock (exact same item) with the same seller are eligible for free replacement. The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
- Item received is physically damaged;
- Item received has missing parts or accessories;
- Item received is different from their description on the product detail page on Amazon.in; or
- Items received are defective/do not work properly.
- A free replacement cannot be created for an item which was returned and replaced once earlier.
- If the item has missing parts or accessories, you may try to contact us for assistance. Our contact information can usually be found on the item packaging or in the paperwork included with the item.
- If your item is not eligible for free replacement due to any reason, you can always return it for a refund.