Grade 9 | DIY Robotics Kit | 21 Experiments | For kids of Age 14 years and above
HOW SPARKLEBOX COURSES WORK
GET ANY SPARKLEBOX MATH, SCIENCE AND ROBOTICS KIT
ADD A COURSE RELATED TO THAT KIT
OUR EXECUTIVES WILL GET IN TOUCH AND ARRANGE LIVE SESSIONS WITH OUR EXPERTS
YOUR KID GET TO PERFORM THE ACTIVITIES IN EXPERT GUIDANCE AND STARTS LEARNING DEEP CONCEPTS WITH FUN ACTIVITIES
WHAT WILL YOUR CHILD GET
- ✔10 Live Sessions 1 hr each, with subject expert.
- ✔Performing the activities and Experiments of the kit and learning the concepts deeply.
- ✔Child friendly pace of course delivery & Clearing Doubts
- ✔Report on your child’s Performance & Certificate at the end of the course
Today, we are surrounded by an environment of smart gadgets. Every day we come in contact with Smart Homes, Smart Vehicles, Smart Agriculture, Smart Wearables of all kinds, Industrial Automation and nowadays, even Smart Cities.
With 21 fascinating and innovative activities, DIY Robotics grade 9 quench your child’s curiosity about the world we live in.
Give them the gift of improved observational and problem-solving skills as well as fine motor skills with the help of the DIY Robotics Kit.
AGE – 14 years and above
- Concepts covered
- Additional information
- Return Policy
- Reviews (0)
DIY Robotics Kit for Grade 9 has activities related to fun learning using concepts of basic Internet of Things, programming with Microcontroller IDE, Smart Home, Smart Vehicle, Smart Agriculture, Smart Wearable, Industrial Automation and Smart City using with Sensors and Actuators. Parts of Aircraft, Forces acting on an aircraft, how does an Aeroplane fly and model aircraft.
• Number of activities- 21
• Size of the box- 240mm x 310mm x 50 mm
• Hands on Fun learning Activities.
List of the concept and activities covered in the kit :
1. Introduction to Esp32 control board
2. Esp32 setup in Microcontroller IDE
3. Blynk IOT platform
4. Control an LED with the help of IoT
5. Smart door lock system using IoT
6. Intruder alarm system using IoT
7. Smart parking system using IoT
8. Smart plant monitoring system
9. Remote panic alarm system using IoT
10. Controlling an LED in a local server using the web browser11. Temperature and humidity monitoring system using IoT
12. Simple paper plane
13. How to make a fighter jet
14. How to make a simple glider
15. How to make a dart glider
16. Let’s make a rescue plane
17. Flying a foam plane without the wing
18. Flying a foam plane without the tail
19. Flying a foam plane with weights on one side of the wing
20. Attaching weight to the tail and then flying the airplane
21. Flying by attaching the Ailerons
|Package dimensions & Weight||30.5 × 23.5 × 5 cm;0.67Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||30.5 × 23.5 × 5 cm|
List of the components included in the kit:
- ESP 32 dev board
- Jumper wires
- Half Breadboard
- LED White
- LED RED
- LED GREEN
- LED YELLOW
- Origami papers-A4 size
- Two way tissue tape
- USB cable for ESP32
- IR sensors
- Mini PIR
- Soil moisture sensor
- DHT 11 sensor
- Color foam plane
- Color foam plane box
- Microcontroller + breadboard base
- IoT Parking system-SEPARATOR
- IoT Parking system-BASE
Returns & Refund are applicable only for prepaid orders,
Replacements are applicable for both COD and Prepaid orders within 10 days from the time of delivery.
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds and replacements
You may request returns for most items you buy from our website listed. However, you can only return items explicitly identified as "returnable" on the product detail page and/or our policy and within the ‘return window’ period. Please refer to our website returns policy to know which categories are "non-returnable" and the specific return windows for categories eligible for return.
Items are returnable if you've received them in a condition that is
- Physically damaged
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Different from its description on the product detail page on our Website.
- Go to Your Orders. (ensure you have signed in before)
- Choose an item that you want to return or replace.
- Select a reason from the menu and continue.
Following are the return guidelines:
- Your address and the item that you wish to return must be eligible for return.
- If the return is not eligible for Pickup, a Self-Return option will be given. For more details, request to get in touch with our customer support team.
- Once the return is received, you will, in accordance with our customer support team, as they will take you through the Refund Policy, a refund will be issued to your original payment method.
Items within the return window i.e within 10 days from the time of delivery and in stock (exact same item) with the same seller are eligible for free replacement. The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
- Item received is physically damaged;
- Item received has missing parts or accessories;
- Item received is different from their description on the product detail page on Amazon.in; or
- Items received are defective/do not work properly.
- A free replacement cannot be created for an item which was returned and replaced once earlier.
- If the item has missing parts or accessories, you may try to contact us for assistance. Our contact information can usually be found on the item packaging or in the paperwork included with the item.
- If your item is not eligible for free replacement due to any reason, you can always return it for a refund.