SparkleBox STEM Learning DIY – Robotics Kit for Grade 9 SparkleBox 21 Experiments for kids of Age 14+ years
HOW SPARKLEBOX COURSES WORK
GET ANY SPARKLEBOX MATH, SCIENCE AND ROBOTICS KIT
ADD A COURSE RELATED TO THAT KIT
OUR EXECUTIVES WILL GET IN TOUCH AND ARRANGE LIVE SESSIONS WITH OUR EXPERTS
YOUR KID GET TO PERFORM THE ACTIVITIES IN EXPERT GUIDANCE AND STARTS LEARNING DEEP CONCEPTS WITH FUN ACTIVITIES
WHAT WILL YOUR CHILD GET
- ✔10 Live Sessions 1 hr each, with subject expert.
- ✔Performing the activities and Experiments of the kit and learning the concepts deeply.
- ✔Child friendly pace of course delivery & Clearing Doubts
- ✔Report on your child’s Performance & Certificate at the end of the course
INCLUDES 15 CREATIVE EXPERIMENTS for STEAM Learning
AGE: 13 years and above
Using the Screen in Different ways : Hands-on activity to keep learners involved in the learning process, resulting in increased productivity.
Academic Integration: Grade & Concept wise Mapped Activities for CBSE, ICSE & State Board
BRAINCHILD: Ideated & conceptualized by the Alumni of IIT and IIMs
VIDEO EXPLANATION: QR code for each activity to learn through Videos
- Additional information
- Return Policy
- Reviews (0)
DIY Robotics Kit for Grade 9 has activities related to fun learning using concepts of basic Internet of Things, programming with Microcontroller IDE, Smart Home, Smart Vehicle, Smart Agriculture, Smart Wearable, Industrial Automation and Smart City using with Sensors and Actuators. Parts of Aircraft, Forces acting on an aircraft, how does an Aeroplane fly and model aircraft.
• Number of activities- 21
• Size of the box- 240mm x 310mm x 50 mm
• Hands on Fun learning Activities.
|Activities to be Performed|
|Activity No||Activity Name|
|Activity 1||Arduino IDE installation|
|Activity 2||ESP32 Board Install in Arduino IDE|
|Activity 3||Installing Blynk library to Arduino IDE|
|Activity 4||Control a LED with the help of IoT|
|Activity 5||Controlling a LED in a local server using web browser|
|Activity 6||Smart Door Lock System using IoT|
|Activity 7||Remote panic alarm System using IoT|
|Activity 8||Smart Plant Monitoring System|
|Activity 9||Intruder Alarm System using IoT|
|Activity 10||Smart Parking System using IoT|
|Activity 11||Temperature and humidity monitoring system using IoT|
|Activity 12||Let’s build a supersonic aircraft|
|Activity 13||Let’s build an aerial combat jet|
|Activity 14||Let’s build a spacecraft|
|Activity 15||Let’s make a DIY chuck plane|
|Package dimensions & Weight||31.5 × 27 × 10 cm;0.6Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||31.5 × 27 × 10 cm|
ROBOTIC KIT G9 (21) BC
- Cello tape (small)
- Lollipop stick (50mm)
- Galvanized wire/G wire
- Plastic pearl
- Esp 32 dev board
- USB cable for ESP32
- Push button(4 pin)
- Resistor(220 E)
- LED (white, red, yellow, green)
- Soil moisture sensor
- IR sensors
- Mini PIR
- Big wooden stick
- Servo motor
- Jumper wires M-M(20cm)
- Jumper wires M-F(20cm)
- Double sided tape
- Origami paper
- IoT parking system separator
- IoT parking system base
- Grey back sheet(400 X 200mm)
- Grey back sheet (A4)
- Balsa sheet cut (100x100mm)
- Plastic bamboo copter
Returns & Refund are applicable only for prepaid orders,
Replacements are applicable for both COD and Prepaid orders within 10 days from the time of delivery.
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds and replacements
You may request returns for most items you buy from our website listed. However, you can only return items explicitly identified as "returnable" on the product detail page and/or our policy and within the ‘return window’ period. Please refer to our website returns policy to know which categories are "non-returnable" and the specific return windows for categories eligible for return.
Items are returnable if you've received them in a condition that is
- Physically damaged
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Different from its description on the product detail page on our Website.
- Go to Your Orders. (ensure you have signed in before)
- Choose an item that you want to return or replace.
- Select a reason from the menu and continue.
Following are the return guidelines:
- Your address and the item that you wish to return must be eligible for return.
- If the return is not eligible for Pickup, a Self-Return option will be given. For more details, request to get in touch with our customer support team.
- Once the return is received, you will, in accordance with our customer support team, as they will take you through the Refund Policy, a refund will be issued to your original payment method.
Items within the return window i.e within 10 days from the time of delivery and in stock (exact same item) with the same seller are eligible for free replacement. The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
- Item received is physically damaged;
- Item received has missing parts or accessories;
- Item received is different from their description on the product detail page on Amazon.in; or
- Items received are defective/do not work properly.
- A free replacement cannot be created for an item which was returned and replaced once earlier.
- If the item has missing parts or accessories, you may try to contact us for assistance. Our contact information can usually be found on the item packaging or in the paperwork included with the item.
- If your item is not eligible for free replacement due to any reason, you can always return it for a refund.