DIY Robotics Kit | Grade 8 | 21 Experiments | For kids of Age 12 years and above
HOW SPARKLEBOX COURSES WORK
GET ANY SPARKLEBOX MATH, SCIENCE AND ROBOTICS KIT
ADD A COURSE RELATED TO THAT KIT
OUR EXECUTIVES WILL GET IN TOUCH AND ARRANGE LIVE SESSIONS WITH OUR EXPERTS
YOUR KID GET TO PERFORM THE ACTIVITIES IN EXPERT GUIDANCE AND STARTS LEARNING DEEP CONCEPTS WITH FUN ACTIVITIES
WHAT WILL YOUR CHILD GET
- ✔10 Live Sessions 1 hr each, with subject expert.
- ✔Performing the activities and Experiments of the kit and learning the concepts deeply.
- ✔Child friendly pace of course delivery & Clearing Doubts
- ✔Report on your child’s Performance & Certificate at the end of the course
• INCLUDES 20 + CREATIVE EXPERIMENTS for STEAM Learning | AGE: 12/13 years and above.
• SCREEN TIME REDUCTION/PRODUCTIVE LEARNING: Min 20+ Experiments & Activities to stay engaged in learning productivity. Trusted by 50000+ Parents across Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata, Hyd & Chennai.
• SKILL DEVELOPMENT: STEAM Exploration, Coding Skills, Problem solving Creativity & Innovative, Observation Skills, Logical Reasoning, Imagination.
• BRAINCHILD: Ideated & conceptualized by the Alumni of IIT and IIMs.
• ACADEMIC INTEGRATION: Grade & Concept wise Mapped Activities for CBSE, ICSE & State Board.
• VIDEO EXPLAINATION: QR code for each activity to learn through Videos.
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Return Policy
- Reviews (0)
STEAM Creator Kit for Grade 8/9 has activities related to fun learning using concepts of basic Internet of Things, programming with Microcontroller IDE, Smart Home, Smart Vehicle, Smart Agriculture, Smart Wearable, Industrial Automation and Smart City using with Sensors and Actuators. Parts of Aircraft, Forces acting on an aircraft, how does an Aeroplane fly and model aircraft.
• Number of activities- 21
• Size of the box- 240mm x 310mm x 50 mm
• Hands on Fun learning Activities.
|* * * ACTIVITIES AND EXPERIMENTS * * *
1. Introduction to Esp32 control board
|11. Temperature and humidity monitoring system using IoT
12. Simple paper plane
13. How to make a fighter jet
14. How to make a simple glider
15. How to make a dart glider
16. Let’s make a rescue plane
17. Flying a foam plane without the wing
18. Flying a foam plane without the tail
19. Flying a foam plane with weights on one side of the wing
20. Attaching weight to the tail and then flying the airplane
21. Flying by attaching the Ailerons
|* * * LIST OF MATERIALS* * *
|Package dimensions & Weight||30.5 × 23.5 × 5 cm;0.66Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||30.5 × 23.5 × 5 cm|
Returns & Refund are applicable only for prepaid orders, Replacements are applicable for both COD and Prepaid orders within 10 days from the time of delivery.
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds and replacements
What can I return?
You may request returns for most items you buy from our website listed. However, you can only return items explicitly identified as "returnable" on the product detail page and/or our policy and within the ‘return window’ period. Please refer to our website returns policy to know which categories are "non-returnable" and the specific return windows for categories eligible for return.
Items are returnable if you've received them in a condition that is
- Physically damaged
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Different from its description on the product detail page on our Website.
How to return items?
- Go to Your Orders. (ensure you have signed in before)
- Choose an item that you want to return or replace.
- Select a reason from the menu and continue.
What are the return guidelines?
Following are the return guidelines:
- Your address and the item that you wish to return must be eligible for return.
- If the return is not eligible for Pickup, a Self-Return option will be given. For more details, request to get in touch with our customer support team.
- Once the return is received, you will, in accordance with our customer support team, as they will take you through the Refund Policy, a refund will be issued to your original payment method.
What are the conditions for Free Replacement?
Items within the return window i.e within 10 days from the time of delivery and in stock (exact same item) with the same seller are eligible for free replacement. The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
- Item received is physically damaged;
- Item received has missing parts or accessories;
- Item received is different from their description on the product detail page on our website or
- Items received are defective/do not work properly.
- A free replacement cannot be created for an item which was returned and replaced once earlier.
- If the item has missing parts or accessories, you may try to contact us for assistance. Our contact information can usually be found on the item packaging or in the paperwork included with the item.
- If your item is not eligible for free replacement due to any reason, you can always return it for a refund.