Robotics Kit | Grade 7 | 27 Experiments | For kids of Age 12 years and above
• INCLUDES 25 + CREATIVE EXPERIMENTS for STEAM Learning | AGE: 12 years and above.
• SKILL DEVELOPMENT: STEAM Exploration, Coding Skills, Problem solving Creativity & Innovative, Observation Skills, Logical Reasoning, Imagination.
• BRAINCHILD: Ideated & conceptualized by the Alumni of IIT and IIMs.
• ACADEMIC INTEGRATION: Grade & Concept wise Mapped Activities for CBSE, ICSE & State Board.
• VIDEO EXPLAINATION: QR code for each activity to learn through Videos.
• SCREEN TIME REDUCTION/PRODUCTIVE LEARNING: Min 20+ Experiments & Activities to stay engaged in learning productivity. Trusted by 50000+ Parents across Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata, Hyd & Chennai.
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
STEAM Creator Kit for Grade 7 has activities related to concepts of basic electronics, programming the Microcontroller with Displays. Fun Learning activities with 16×2 LCD diaplay Servo motor and Sonar/Radar. Parts of Aircrafts, Forces acting on an aircraft, how does an Aeroplane fly and model aircraft.
• Number of activities- 27
• Size of the box- 240mm x 310mm x 50 mm
• Hands on Fun learning Activities.
|* * * ACTIVITIES AND EXPERIMENTS * * *1. Find out the number of pixels on your computer screen as mentioned in the display
2. LCD Interfacing with Microcontroller
3. Print your name on the first line of LCD. Print your age on the second line of LCD.
4. Guessing the output shown on your LCD before you run the program to make sure you understand every line of the code before you run it.
5. Print the digits from 0 to 9 on your LCD in the following pattern.
6. Print your name, your mother’s name and your father’s name in a single line on your LCD. Use scroll functions such that every character is visible at least once.
7. Print the names of all the subjects you are studying on the first line of the LCD. Print the marks you scored in these subjects on the second line of the LCD such that the marks are displayed exactly under the corresponding subject. Use scroll to show everything.
8. Print the marks scored in subjects on LCD using auto scroll function.
9. Building a digital lottery machine
10. Improving the lottery machine
11. Discuss with your teacher and try to come up with an algorithm that can solve this issue.
|12. Interfacing Servo with Microcontroller
13. Set the servo at 60 degrees, then 90 degrees after two seconds.
14. Set the servo at any angle through the serial monitor dynamically.
15. Finding the Distance using Ultrasonic sensor
16. How to add the new libraries to Microcontroller IDE
17. Simple Radar System
18. Research about Montgolfier Brothers and write down your observations in the column given below.
19. How to make a simple paper plane.
20. How to make a fighter jet
21. How to make a simple glider
22. How to make a dart glider
23. Flying a foam plane without the wing
24. Flying a foam plane without the tail
25. Flying a foam plane with weights on one side of the wing
26. Attaching weight to the tail and then flying the airplane
27. Flying by attaching the Ailerons
|* * * LIST OF MATERIALS* * *
|Package dimensions & Weight||30.5 × 23.5 × 5 cm;0.55Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||30.5 × 23.5 × 5 cm|