SparkleBox STEM Learning DIY – Robotics Kit for Grade 7 SparkleBox 27 Experiments for kids of Age 12+ years
HOW SPARKLEBOX COURSES WORK
GET ANY SPARKLEBOX MATH, SCIENCE AND ROBOTICS KIT
ADD A COURSE RELATED TO THAT KIT
OUR EXECUTIVES WILL GET IN TOUCH AND ARRANGE LIVE SESSIONS WITH OUR EXPERTS
YOUR KID GET TO PERFORM THE ACTIVITIES IN EXPERT GUIDANCE AND STARTS LEARNING DEEP CONCEPTS WITH FUN ACTIVITIES
WHAT WILL YOUR CHILD GET
- ✔10 Live Sessions 1 hr each, with subject expert.
- ✔Performing the activities and Experiments of the kit and learning the concepts deeply.
- ✔Child friendly pace of course delivery & Clearing Doubts
- ✔Report on your child’s Performance & Certificate at the end of the course
INCLUDES 20 CREATIVE EXPERIMENTS for STEAM Learning
AGE: 11 years and above
Using the Screen in Different ways : Hands-on activity to keep learners involved in the learning process, resulting in increased productivity.
Academic Integration: Grade & Concept wise Mapped Activities for CBSE, ICSE & State Board
BRAINCHILD: Ideated & conceptualized by the Alumni of IIT and IIMs
VIDEO EXPLANATION: QR code for each activity to learn through Videos
- Additional information
- Return Policy
- Reviews (0)
DIY robotics Kit for Grade 7 has activities related to concepts of basic electronics, programming the Microcontroller with Displays. Fun Learning activities with 16×2 LCD diaplay Servo motor and Sonar/Radar. Parts of Aircrafts, Forces acting on an aircraft, how does an Aeroplane fly and model aircraft.
• Number of activities- 27
• Size of the box- 240mm x 310mm x 50 mm
• Hands on Fun learning Activities.
|Activities to be
|Activity No||Activity Name|
|Activity 1||Hello World on LCD|
|Activity 2||Hello World with Time on LCD|
|Activity 3||Print Name,Age on LCD|
|Activity 4||Print A to Z alphabates on LCD|
|Activity 5||Print digits 0 to 9 on LCD|
|Activity 6||Sentence using Scrol function on LCD|
|Activity 7||Print Parents Name on LCD|
|Activity 8||Print Subject Name on LCD|
|Activity 9||Build a Digital Lottery Machine using LCD|
|Activity 10||Improving Digital Lottery Machine|
|Activity 11||Interfacing Servo with Arduino|
|Activity 12||Setting Servo Angle|
|Activity 13||Sweep the Servo|
|Activity 14||Set Servo Angle throughSerial Monitor|
|Activity 15||Distance Measurement using Ultrasonic Sensor|
|Activity 16||Making of Sonar|
|Activity 17||Let’s learn how to make a hang glider|
|Activity 18||Let’s make a Tailess delta jet|
|Activity 19||Let’s make a high flyer cropper delta plane|
|Activity 20||Let’s make a helicopter|
- AA Cells with battery holder
- Push button(4 pin)
- Resistors(220 E)
- Rubber bands(big)
- Arduino UNO(DIP)
- Arduino UNO cable
- LCD display(16*2)
- Ultrasonic sensor
- Jumper wires M-M(20cm)
- Jumper wires M-F(20 cm)
- Double sided tape
- Origami paper color
- Plastic pearl
- Galvanized wire
- Plastic bamboo copter
- Plastic cup(small)
- Lollipop stick(50mm)
- Fevicol glue (10gms)
|Package dimensions & Weight||31.5 × 27 × 10 cm;0.73Kg|
|Product Code||ROBOTIC KIT G7 (21) BC|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||31.5 × 27 × 10 cm|
ROBOTIC KIT G7 (21) BC
ROBOTIC KIT G7 (21) BC
Returns & Refund are applicable only for prepaid orders,
Replacements are applicable for both COD and Prepaid orders within 10 days from the time of delivery.
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds and replacements
You may request returns for most items you buy from our website listed. However, you can only return items explicitly identified as "returnable" on the product detail page and/or our policy and within the ‘return window’ period. Please refer to our website returns policy to know which categories are "non-returnable" and the specific return windows for categories eligible for return.
Items are returnable if you've received them in a condition that is
- Physically damaged
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Different from its description on the product detail page on our Website.
- Go to Your Orders. (ensure you have signed in before)
- Choose an item that you want to return or replace.
- Select a reason from the menu and continue.
Following are the return guidelines:
- Your address and the item that you wish to return must be eligible for return.
- If the return is not eligible for Pickup, a Self-Return option will be given. For more details, request to get in touch with our customer support team.
- Once the return is received, you will, in accordance with our customer support team, as they will take you through the Refund Policy, a refund will be issued to your original payment method.
Items within the return window i.e within 10 days from the time of delivery and in stock (exact same item) with the same seller are eligible for free replacement. The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
- Item received is physically damaged;
- Item received has missing parts or accessories;
- Item received is different from their description on the product detail page on Amazon.in; or
- Items received are defective/do not work properly.
- A free replacement cannot be created for an item which was returned and replaced once earlier.
- If the item has missing parts or accessories, you may try to contact us for assistance. Our contact information can usually be found on the item packaging or in the paperwork included with the item.
- If your item is not eligible for free replacement due to any reason, you can always return it for a refund.