DIY Robotics Kit | Grade 4 | 24 Experiments | For kids of Age 9 years and above
HOW SPARKLEBOX COURSES WORK
GET ANY SPARKLEBOX MATH, SCIENCE AND ROBOTICS KIT
ADD A COURSE RELATED TO THAT KIT
OUR EXECUTIVES WILL GET IN TOUCH AND ARRANGE LIVE SESSIONS WITH OUR EXPERTS
YOUR KID GET TO PERFORM THE ACTIVITIES IN EXPERT GUIDANCE AND STARTS LEARNING DEEP CONCEPTS WITH FUN ACTIVITIES
WHAT WILL YOUR CHILD GET
- ✔10 Live Sessions 1 hr each, with subject expert.
- ✔Performing the activities and Experiments of the kit and learning the concepts deeply.
- ✔Child friendly pace of course delivery & Clearing Doubts
- ✔Report on your child’s Performance & Certificate at the end of the course
• INCLUDES FUN ACTIVITIES For HANDS-ON LEARNING | AGE: 9 years and above
• SKILL DEVELOPMENT : Hydraulics, Cognitive Development, Creativity & Imagination, Observation Skills, Fine Motor, Coordination, Logical Reasoning and Aeromodelling
• ACADEMIC INTEGRATION: Grade & Concept wise Mapped Activities for CBSE, ICSE & State Board.
• SCREEN TIME REDUCTION/PRODUCTIVE LEARNING: Min 20+ Experiments & Activities to stay engaged in learning productivity. Trusted by 50000+ Parents across Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata, Hyd & Chennai.
• BRAINCHILD: Ideated & conceptualized by the Alumni of IIT and IIMs
• VIDEO EXPLAINATION: QR code for each activity to learn through Videos.
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Return Policy
- Reviews (0)
STEAM Creator Kit for Grade 4 has activities related to concepts of Simple machines, hydraulics, basic of robotics, world of magnets, Energy conversion and Block based programming and motors. Basics of aeromodelling and simple activities.
• Number of activities- 24
• Size of the box- 260mm x 390mm x 70mm
• Hands on Fun learning Activities.
|***List Of Materials***
||***List of Activities***
1. A simple push experiment
|13. Let us make a solar house
14. Magnetic levitation of a pencil
15. Make an LED blink using block-based coding
16. Switch a buzzer ON or OFF to create a rhythm using block-based coding
17. Make your own motor
18. Steering a car with Microcontroller UNO and motor driver
19. Code the robot to draw the given shapes
20. Research about Montgolfier Brothers and write down your observations in the column given below
21. How to make a simple paper plane
22. How to make a fighter jet
23. How to make a simple glider
24. How to make a dart glider
|Package dimensions & Weight||38.5 × 26 × 6.5 cm;1.25Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||38.5 × 26 × 6.5 cm|
Returns & Refund are applicable only for prepaid orders, Replacements are applicable for both COD and Prepaid orders within 10 days from the time of delivery.
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds and replacements
What can I return?
You may request returns for most items you buy from our website listed. However, you can only return items explicitly identified as "returnable" on the product detail page and/or our policy and within the ‘return window’ period. Please refer to our website returns policy to know which categories are "non-returnable" and the specific return windows for categories eligible for return.
Items are returnable if you've received them in a condition that is
- Physically damaged
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Different from its description on the product detail page on our Website.
How to return items?
- Go to Your Orders. (ensure you have signed in before)
- Choose an item that you want to return or replace.
- Select a reason from the menu and continue.
What are the return guidelines?
Following are the return guidelines:
- Your address and the item that you wish to return must be eligible for return.
- If the return is not eligible for Pickup, a Self-Return option will be given. For more details, request to get in touch with our customer support team.
- Once the return is received, you will, in accordance with our customer support team, as they will take you through the Refund Policy, a refund will be issued to your original payment method.
What are the conditions for Free Replacement?
Items within the return window i.e within 10 days from the time of delivery and in stock (exact same item) with the same seller are eligible for free replacement. The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
- Item received is physically damaged;
- Item received has missing parts or accessories;
- Item received is different from their description on the product detail page on our website or
- Items received are defective/do not work properly.
- A free replacement cannot be created for an item which was returned and replaced once earlier.
- If the item has missing parts or accessories, you may try to contact us for assistance. Our contact information can usually be found on the item packaging or in the paperwork included with the item.
- If your item is not eligible for free replacement due to any reason, you can always return it for a refund.