Grade 3 | DIY Robotics Kit | 21 Experiments | For kids of Age 8 years and above
HOW SPARKLEBOX COURSES WORK
GET ANY SPARKLEBOX MATH, SCIENCE AND ROBOTICS KIT
ADD A COURSE RELATED TO THAT KIT
OUR EXECUTIVES WILL GET IN TOUCH AND ARRANGE LIVE SESSIONS WITH OUR EXPERTS
YOUR KID GET TO PERFORM THE ACTIVITIES IN EXPERT GUIDANCE AND STARTS LEARNING DEEP CONCEPTS WITH FUN ACTIVITIES
WHAT WILL YOUR CHILD GET
- ✔10 Live Sessions 1 hr each, with subject expert.
- ✔Performing the activities and Experiments of the kit and learning the concepts deeply.
- ✔Child friendly pace of course delivery & Clearing Doubts
- ✔Report on your child’s Performance & Certificate at the end of the course
Made for children of age 8 and above, this DIY Robotics Kit helps children understand concepts of Force, Work and Energy, Weight, Magnetism, Electricity and Motors with 21 fun, informational, hands-on activities.
The Kit also promotes fine motor skills, coordination, logical reasoning and problem-solving skills. Reduce screen time while keeping the children learning and engaged with the DIY Robotics Kit!
- Concepts covered
- Additional information
- Return Policy
- Reviews (0)
DIY Robotics Kit for Grade 3 has activities related to fun learning using concepts of Force, work and Energy, Weight, Magnetism, Electricity and Motors. Basics of aero modelling and simple activities.
• Number of activities- 21
• Size of the box- 260mm x 390mm x 70mm
• Hands on Fun learning Activities.
List of the activities and concepts covered in the kit:
1. Learn about Friction
2. A Simple Pushing Experiment
3. Angry Birds
4. Spinning Disc
5. Balloon Push Car
6. Robotic Arm
7. Marble Maze
8. Simple Periscope
9. Weight Balance
10. Home-made Parachute
11. Strength of Materials
12. Jumping Coil
13. Frog on the Log
14. Static Electricity
15. Home-made Battery
16. Water Conductivity
17. Make your own Electric Switch
19. Make a Motor
20. Scribble Bot
21. Parts of Aircraft
List of components in the kit:
- Battery 9V
- 9V battery cap
- Small plastic comb
- Cotton thread(15cm)
- single-strand wire(10cm)
- Paper cups
- Plastic bucket for weighing balance
- Wooden stick(30cm)
- Board paper pin
- Icecream sticks
- Toy DC Motor
- Bottle caps
- cello tape
- Aluminum foil sheet (10*10 cm)
- small wheels
- Toothpick (7 cm or more length)
- syringe pipe(10 cm)
- Straws(10 -14 cm)
- plastic mirrors (3x5cm)
- Googly eyes
- Origami papers-A4 size
- Two-way tissue tape
- Spinning disc(White Sunboard)
- Car chassis(White Sunboard)
- Foam base (10x10cm)
- Color foam plane
- ring magnets
- Silver Metallic nail
- Metallic paper clip
- Cardboard sheet(marble maze)
- Cardboard sheet(periscope)
|Package dimensions & Weight||38.5 × 26 × 6.5 cm;0.95Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||38.5 × 26 × 6.5 cm|
Returns & Refund are applicable only for prepaid orders,
Replacements are applicable for both COD and Prepaid orders within 10 days from the time of delivery.
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds and replacements
You may request returns for most items you buy from our website listed. However, you can only return items explicitly identified as "returnable" on the product detail page and/or our policy and within the ‘return window’ period. Please refer to our website returns policy to know which categories are "non-returnable" and the specific return windows for categories eligible for return.
Items are returnable if you've received them in a condition that is
- Physically damaged
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Different from its description on the product detail page on our Website.
- Go to Your Orders. (ensure you have signed in before)
- Choose an item that you want to return or replace.
- Select a reason from the menu and continue.
Following are the return guidelines:
- Your address and the item that you wish to return must be eligible for return.
- If the return is not eligible for Pickup, a Self-Return option will be given. For more details, request to get in touch with our customer support team.
- Once the return is received, you will, in accordance with our customer support team, as they will take you through the Refund Policy, a refund will be issued to your original payment method.
Items within the return window i.e within 10 days from the time of delivery and in stock (exact same item) with the same seller are eligible for free replacement. The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
- Item received is physically damaged;
- Item received has missing parts or accessories;
- Item received is different from their description on the product detail page on Amazon.in; or
- Items received are defective/do not work properly.
- A free replacement cannot be created for an item which was returned and replaced once earlier.
- If the item has missing parts or accessories, you may try to contact us for assistance. Our contact information can usually be found on the item packaging or in the paperwork included with the item.
- If your item is not eligible for free replacement due to any reason, you can always return it for a refund.