SparkleBox STEM Learning SparkleBox Push Bot for kids aged 10+ years
Children can enjoy their time with IR sensors, motor drivers. It makes them feel happy and proud for making amazing robots, helps in improving their academic performance as well as confidence thereby they get great interest in technology, electronics, robotics and circuits.
Includes 1 Robotic Kit | For Kids Age 10 and Above | 5 Activities
SCREEN TIME REDUCTION/PRODUCTIVE LEARNING: Hands-on activity to keep learners involved in the learning process, resulting in increased productivity.
ACADEMIC INTEGRATION: Mapped Activity by Grade and Concept for CBSE, ICSE, and State Board.
SKILL DEVELOPMENT: Steam Exploration, Coding Skills, Problem-Solving Creativity and Innovation, Observation Skills, Logical Analysis.
- Additional information
- Return Policy
- Reviews (2)
Push Bot is a very fun learning and play technique developed by the team of Sparkle box. Where the kid focuses on the area of operation with respect to the sensors reading data and performing the actions. The motion of the robot is directed without touching the body of the boy, here the IR sensors play a vital role in directing the robot.
The dimensions are maintained so the hand of the kid perfectly fits on the sensors and provides proper input to the sensors. Only the hand movements maintain the robot in the desired position and track. This is a DIY Robotics kit for children using which children can make Push Bots just by making simple connections.
A simple DIY kit raises fun in their learning which contains BO wheels, IR sensor, L293D motor Driver module, robot chassis, batteries, Caster wheel, and jumper wires.
- Learning about the Ultrasonic Sensors and IR sensors, its Operation and Programming.
- Arduino Programming.
- Motion building Robots with path changing mechanisms
- Critical and Analytical Thinking with developed Motor Skills.
- Assembling the Mechanical and Electronic Components.
How it works?
Sensors detect physical changes accordingly and transfer digital value to motor drivers which control the power supply in between battery and motors that are connected to wheels
|Package dimensions & Weight||32.5 × 22.5 × 5.5 cm;0.908Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||32.5 × 22.5 × 5.5 cm|
List of activities included in the kit:
- LED Blinking
- Interfacing IR Sensor with Arduino
- Interfacing Ultrasonic Sensor with Arduino
- Build a Motion Robot
- Build a PushBot
List of the materials included in the kit:
- MDF Chassis Board
- Flat Allen Nut & Bolts – (M3 x 30)
- Flat Head Allen Nut & Bolts – (M3 x 12)
- Flat Head Allen Bolts – (M3 x 6)
- Steel Hex Spacers (F-F) – M3, 20MM
- BO Wheels
- Castor Wheel (2 Hole)
- BO DC Motor
- Jumper cables (Male-Male)
- Jumper cables (Male-Female)
- 6xAA Cell Battery holder
- AA Battery – (1.5V)
- Screwdriver (100 MM)
- Allen Key (2 MM)
- IR Sensor
- Ultrasonic Sensor
- Arduino Uno (DIP)
- Arduino Uno Cable
- Motor Driver (L293D)
- Thank You Card with QR code
- Foam Filler
Returns & Refund are applicable only for prepaid orders,
Replacements are applicable for both COD and Prepaid orders within 10 days from the time of delivery.
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds and replacements
You may request returns for most items you buy from our website listed. However, you can only return items explicitly identified as "returnable" on the product detail page and/or our policy and within the ‘return window’ period. Please refer to our website returns policy to know which categories are "non-returnable" and the specific return windows for categories eligible for return.
Items are returnable if you've received them in a condition that is
- Physically damaged
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Different from its description on the product detail page on our Website.
- Go to Your Orders. (ensure you have signed in before)
- Choose an item that you want to return or replace.
- Select a reason from the menu and continue.
Following are the return guidelines:
- Your address and the item that you wish to return must be eligible for return.
- If the return is not eligible for Pickup, a Self-Return option will be given. For more details, request to get in touch with our customer support team.
- Once the return is received, you will, in accordance with our customer support team, as they will take you through the Refund Policy, a refund will be issued to your original payment method.
Items within the return window i.e within 10 days from the time of delivery and in stock (exact same item) with the same seller are eligible for free replacement. The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
- Item received is physically damaged;
- Item received has missing parts or accessories;
- Item received is different from their description on the product detail page on Amazon.in; or
- Items received are defective/do not work properly.
- A free replacement cannot be created for an item which was returned and replaced once earlier.
- If the item has missing parts or accessories, you may try to contact us for assistance. Our contact information can usually be found on the item packaging or in the paperwork included with the item.
- If your item is not eligible for free replacement due to any reason, you can always return it for a refund.