SparkleBox STEM Learning NEOBOT for Kids Aged 10+ years
Neobot is a DIY robotics kit for kids that allows them to combine simple components to create a fascinating product. Children will benefit greatly from the usage of infrared sensors, motor drivers, ultrasonic sensors, flame sensors, and LDR sensors.
INCLUDES 1 Robotic Kit| FOR KIDS AGE 10 AND ABOVE
SCREEN TIME REDUCTION/PRODUCTIVE LEARNING: Hands-on activity to keep learners involved in the learning process, resulting in increased productivity.
ACADEMIC INTEGRATION: Mapped Activity by Grade and Concept for CBSE, ICSE, and State Board.
SKILL ENHANCED: Steam Exploration, Coding Skills, Problem-Solving Creativity And Innovation, Observation Skills, Logical Analysis.
BRAINCHILD: Ideated & conceptualized by the Alumni of IIT and IIM.
- Additional information
- Return Policy
- Reviews (2)
The Neobot developed by the Sparklebox team is the most unique kit we’ve ever designed. It’s a mash-up of robotics kits from the Sparklebox ecosystem. Immerse yourself in the field of robotics to learn how to build your own robot.
Neobot is a DIY robotics kit for kids that allows them to combine simple components to create a fascinating product. Children will benefit greatly from the usage of infrared sensors, motor drivers, ultrasonic sensors, flame sensors, and LDR sensors. It improves students’ academic performance and self-esteem by making them happy and proud of their amazing robots. As a result, children are drawn to technology, electronics, robotics, and circuits.
- Combination of all the bots in one kit – Multiple programming in one kit
- Arduino Programming.
- Safety measures and practical applications of the robot avoiding the drop of the robot from the table.
- Motion building Robots.
- Critical and Analytical Thinking with developed Motor Skills.
- Assembling the Mechanical and Electronic Components
|Package dimensions & Weight||32.5 × 22.5 × 5.5 cm;1.078Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||32.5 × 22.5 × 5.5 cm|
List of activities included in the kit:
- Print Hello World
- LED Blinking
- Interfacing IR Sensor with Arduino
- Interfacing Flame Sensor with Arduino
- Interfacing Light Sensor with Arduino
- Interfacing Ultrasonic Sensor with Arduino
- Interfacing Servo with Arduino
- Interfacing to the Bluetooth with Arduino
- Build a Motion Robot
- Build a Human Following Robot
- Build a Line Following Robot
- Build an Edge Avoiding Robot using IR sensor
- Build a Fire Detecting Robot
- Build a Light Following Robot
- Build an Obstacle Avoiding Robot
- Build an Edge Avoiding Robot using Ultrasonic sensor
- Build a Maze Solving Robot
- Joystick Control Robot
List of the materials included in the kit:
- BO DC Motor
- Jumper cables (Male-Male)
- Jumper cables (Male-Female)
- 6xAA Cell Battery holder
- AA Battery – (1.5V)
- Screwdriver (100 MM)
- Allen Key (2 MM)
- LED (RED)
- IR Sensor
- Flame sensor
- LDR Sensor
- Ultrasonic Sensor
- Arduino Uno (DIP)
- Arduino Uno Cable
- L293D Motor Driver
- Thank You Card with QR code
- Visual Check List (Neobot Sticker)
- Foam Filler
Returns & Refund are applicable only for prepaid orders,
Replacements are applicable for both COD and Prepaid orders within 10 days from the time of delivery.
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds and replacements
You may request returns for most items you buy from our website listed. However, you can only return items explicitly identified as "returnable" on the product detail page and/or our policy and within the ‘return window’ period. Please refer to our website returns policy to know which categories are "non-returnable" and the specific return windows for categories eligible for return.
Items are returnable if you've received them in a condition that is
- Physically damaged
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Different from its description on the product detail page on our Website.
- Go to Your Orders. (ensure you have signed in before)
- Choose an item that you want to return or replace.
- Select a reason from the menu and continue.
Following are the return guidelines:
- Your address and the item that you wish to return must be eligible for return.
- If the return is not eligible for Pickup, a Self-Return option will be given. For more details, request to get in touch with our customer support team.
- Once the return is received, you will, in accordance with our customer support team, as they will take you through the Refund Policy, a refund will be issued to your original payment method.
Items within the return window i.e within 10 days from the time of delivery and in stock (exact same item) with the same seller are eligible for free replacement. The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
- Item received is physically damaged;
- Item received has missing parts or accessories;
- Item received is different from their description on the product detail page on Amazon.in; or
- Items received are defective/do not work properly.
- A free replacement cannot be created for an item which was returned and replaced once earlier.
- If the item has missing parts or accessories, you may try to contact us for assistance. Our contact information can usually be found on the item packaging or in the paperwork included with the item.
- If your item is not eligible for free replacement due to any reason, you can always return it for a refund.