DIY Robotics Kit | Grade 5 | 24 Experiments | For kids of Age 10 years and above
- INCLUDES 20+ CREATIVE EXPERIMENTS For STEAM Learning | AGE: 10 years and above.
- SCREEN TIME REDUCTION/PRODUCTIVE LEARNING: Min 20+ Experiments & Activities to stay engaged in learning productivity.
- SKILL DEVELOPMENT : STEAM Exploration, Coding Skills, Problem solving Creativity & Innovative, Observation Skills, Logical Reasoning, Imagination.
- BRAINCHILD: Ideated & conceptualized by the Alumni of IIT and IIMs.
- VIDEO EXPLANATION : QR code for each activity to learn through Videos.
- Size Guide
STEAM Creator Kit Grade 5 has activities related to concepts of basic electronics, programming the Microcontroller with block based and IDE based coding, fun playing with lights, learning about color transition about RGB lights, varying the contrast of light with potentiometer, 0-9 scrolling through Segment Display. Parts of Aircraft, Forces acting on an aircraft, how does an Aeroplane fly and model aircraft.
|* * * ACTIVITIES AND EXPERIMENTS * * *
||* * * LIST OF MATERIALS* * *