SparkleBox STEM Learning DIY Rope Climbing Robotic Kit Ideal for age 9+ years
- Includes fun Experiments like convert your Electronic energy into the Kinetic energy with batteries and motors
- This rope-climbing robot is a multi-disciplinary STEAM toy that helps kids to learn about robotics, mechanics, and biodiversity.
- The robotic toy is a bio-mimicry of the movement of a sloth as it crawls across branches.
- Additional information
- Return Policy
- Reviews (0)
Introduce your kids to robotics and let them create their own mini robot with the DIY Rope Climbing Robot project. The toy also educates kids about the principle of converting electrical energy into kinetic energy with batteries and a motor. The robot works on this principle where it converts electric energy from the battery into kinetic energy of the motor. This, in turn, drives the robot to crawl along the rope. This self-building science toy can be assembled from scratch under the supervision of parents in just a few hours and can be played with for as long as the child wants!
Dyscovery Station has numerous engaging activities and experiments for children to perform. The kit helps children construct various models to understand the fundamental principle and applications of various science concepts. Learning happens through discovery by performing various iterations using the models
List of materials
1. PVC Foam cutout
2. Sand paper
3. AA Battery & holder
4. double sided tape
5. double shaft DC motor
8. plastic stoppers
10. white straw
|Package dimensions & Weight||33.5 × 24 × 6 cm;0.531Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||33.5 × 24 × 6 cm|
Rope Climbing Robot
Returns & Refund are applicable only for prepaid orders,
Replacements are applicable for both COD and Prepaid orders within 10 days from the time of delivery.
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds and replacements
You may request returns for most items you buy from our website listed. However, you can only return items explicitly identified as "returnable" on the product detail page and/or our policy and within the ‘return window’ period. Please refer to our website returns policy to know which categories are "non-returnable" and the specific return windows for categories eligible for return.
Items are returnable if you've received them in a condition that is
- Physically damaged
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Different from its description on the product detail page on our Website.
- Go to Your Orders. (ensure you have signed in before)
- Choose an item that you want to return or replace.
- Select a reason from the menu and continue.
Following are the return guidelines:
- Your address and the item that you wish to return must be eligible for return.
- If the return is not eligible for Pickup, a Self-Return option will be given. For more details, request to get in touch with our customer support team.
- Once the return is received, you will, in accordance with our customer support team, as they will take you through the Refund Policy, a refund will be issued to your original payment method.
Items within the return window i.e within 10 days from the time of delivery and in stock (exact same item) with the same seller are eligible for free replacement. The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
- Item received is physically damaged;
- Item received has missing parts or accessories;
- Item received is different from their description on the product detail page on Amazon.in; or
- Items received are defective/do not work properly.
- A free replacement cannot be created for an item which was returned and replaced once earlier.
- If the item has missing parts or accessories, you may try to contact us for assistance. Our contact information can usually be found on the item packaging or in the paperwork included with the item.
- If your item is not eligible for free replacement due to any reason, you can always return it for a refund.