SparkleBox STEM Learning DIY – Gesture Controlled Robotic Kit Ideal for Age 10+ years
INCLUDES 1 Robotic kit| AGE: 10 years and above.
SCREEN TIME REDUCTION/PRODUCTIVE LEARNING: Hands-on activity to stay engaged in learning which increases productivity.
SKILL DEVELOPMENT: STEAM Exploration, Coding Skills, Problem-solving Creativity & Innovative, Observation Skills, Logical Reasoning, Imagination.
BRAINCHILD: Ideated & conceptualized by the Alumni of IIT and IIM.
ACADEMIC INTEGRATION: Grade & Concept wise Mapped Activity for CBSE, ICSE & State Board.
CODE EXPLANATION: QR code for the activity to download the firmware to program the Robot.
- Additional information
- Return Policy
- Reviews (0)
A DIY Robotics kit for children using which children can make a gesture control robot just by making simple connections. Children can enjoy their time with Bluetooth module, motor drivers. It makes them feel happy and proud for making amazing robots, helps in improving their academic performance as well as confidence there by they get great interest on technology, electronics, robotics and circuits. A simple DIY kit rises fun in their learning which contains BO wheels, Bluetooth module, L293D motor Driver module, robot chassis, 9V battery, Caster wheel, jumper wires.
Working:- Bluetooth module reads the serial data accordingly from the android mobile and transfer digital value to motor drivers which control power supply in between battery and motors that are connected to wheels.
Android device orientation sensor plays a key role in this robot functionality.
- Number of activities- 1
- Size of the box- 310 x 240 x 50mm
- Hands on Fun learning Activity.
|List of Activities and Concepts Covered:
||List of Materials:
|Package dimensions & Weight||32.5 × 22.5 × 5.5 cm;0.878Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||32.5 × 22.5 × 5.5 cm|
Gesture Control Robot
Returns & Refund are applicable only for prepaid orders,
Replacements are applicable for both COD and Prepaid orders within 10 days from the time of delivery.
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds and replacements
You may request returns for most items you buy from our website listed. However, you can only return items explicitly identified as "returnable" on the product detail page and/or our policy and within the ‘return window’ period. Please refer to our website returns policy to know which categories are "non-returnable" and the specific return windows for categories eligible for return.
Items are returnable if you've received them in a condition that is
- Physically damaged
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Different from its description on the product detail page on our Website.
- Go to Your Orders. (ensure you have signed in before)
- Choose an item that you want to return or replace.
- Select a reason from the menu and continue.
Following are the return guidelines:
- Your address and the item that you wish to return must be eligible for return.
- If the return is not eligible for Pickup, a Self-Return option will be given. For more details, request to get in touch with our customer support team.
- Once the return is received, you will, in accordance with our customer support team, as they will take you through the Refund Policy, a refund will be issued to your original payment method.
Items within the return window i.e within 10 days from the time of delivery and in stock (exact same item) with the same seller are eligible for free replacement. The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
- Item received is physically damaged;
- Item received has missing parts or accessories;
- Item received is different from their description on the product detail page on Amazon.in; or
- Items received are defective/do not work properly.
- A free replacement cannot be created for an item which was returned and replaced once earlier.
- If the item has missing parts or accessories, you may try to contact us for assistance. Our contact information can usually be found on the item packaging or in the paperwork included with the item.
- If your item is not eligible for free replacement due to any reason, you can always return it for a refund.