DIY Edge avoiding robot using IR | Ideal for Age 10 years and above
Edge Avoiding robot is developed from the best Tech-heads of the Sparkle Box robotic designing team to have a demonstration of automatically self operating robot. This is very fascinating observing that the Robot developed by your child is not falling from the table. The Robot itself detects the limits of the table and changes its path to avoid falling. The development of this kit from the point of child operation is so simplified that for doing the connection you need to follow the step by step procedures of the manuals, which is provided inside the box. This manual also has Assembling photos of the kit and the codes with instructions just to simplify the understanding and ease of operation.
The Principle of operation is dependent on the IR sensor transmission and receiving the signals. It makes them feel happy and proud for making amazing robots, helps in improving their academic performance as well as confidence thereby they get great interest in technology, electronics, robotics and circuits. A simple DIY kit raises fun in their learning which contains BO wheels, IR sensor, L293D motor Driver module, robot chassis, batteries, Caster wheel, jumper wires. This kit will Immerse yourself in the realm of robotics and learn how to build your own robot. It makes them happy and proud of their amazing robots, and it helps them enhance their academic performance and self-esteem. As a result, children become fascinated with STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics) Learning addon with robotics and circuits.
The kit includes all of the sensors and actuators necessary to execute the experiments. Inside the box is a detailed manual that will assist you in learning the fundamentals of robotics. Circuit schematics, step-by-step photographs, and videos in the form of QR codes are also included in the manuals to aid with the assembly of the kits.
Edge Avoiding Robot encourages children to get away from their screens and engages them in activities and games with their robots. This kit is designed for kids above the age of 10. There is no need for soldering or alterations, and all of the components have been thoroughly tested for straight assembly.
Working: Sensors detects physical changes accordingly and transfer digital value to motor drivers which control power supply in between battery and motors that are connected to wheels
- Additional information
- Return Policy
- Reviews (0)
Includes 1 Robotic Kit | For Kids Age 10 and Above: Hands-on activity to keep learners involved in the learning process, resulting in increased productivity.
Academic Integration: Mapped Activity by Grade and Concept for CBSE, ICSE, and State Board.
Skill Development: STEAM EXPLORATION, CODING SKILLS, PROBLEM-SOLVING CREATIVITY AND INNOVATION, OBSERVATION SKILLS, LOGICAL ANALYSIS.
- Most Popular Robotic Kit – Engaging & Interesting, Easy to Assemble – Plug & Play Robot Building Project
- Obstacle-avoidance robot kit with sensors for controlling actuators.
- The best science project package for children aged 10 and above.
- Educational package for young explorers that is both engaging and entertaining.
- Motor skills, cognitive development, and logical thinking are all skills that can be developed.
|Package dimensions & Weight||30.5 × 24 × 5 cm;0.78Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||30.5 × 24 × 5 cm|
Returns & Refund are applicable only for prepaid orders,
Replacements are applicable for both COD and Prepaid orders within 10 days from the time of delivery.
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds and replacements
You may request returns for most items you buy from our website listed. However, you can only return items explicitly identified as "returnable" on the product detail page and/or our policy and within the ‘return window’ period. Please refer to our website returns policy to know which categories are "non-returnable" and the specific return windows for categories eligible for return.
Items are returnable if you've received them in a condition that is
- Physically damaged
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Different from its description on the product detail page on our Website.
- Go to Your Orders. (ensure you have signed in before)
- Choose an item that you want to return or replace.
- Select a reason from the menu and continue.
Following are the return guidelines:
- Your address and the item that you wish to return must be eligible for return.
- If the return is not eligible for Pickup, a Self-Return option will be given. For more details, request to get in touch with our customer support team.
- Once the return is received, you will, in accordance with our customer support team, as they will take you through the Refund Policy, a refund will be issued to your original payment method.
Items within the return window i.e within 10 days from the time of delivery and in stock (exact same item) with the same seller are eligible for free replacement. The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
- Item received is physically damaged;
- Item received has missing parts or accessories;
- Item received is different from their description on the product detail page on Amazon.in; or
- Items received are defective/do not work properly.
- A free replacement cannot be created for an item which was returned and replaced once earlier.
- If the item has missing parts or accessories, you may try to contact us for assistance. Our contact information can usually be found on the item packaging or in the paperwork included with the item.
- If your item is not eligible for free replacement due to any reason, you can always return it for a refund.