SparkleBox STEM Learning DIY Aeromodelling Kit Ideal for Age 11+ years
INCLUDES FUN ACTIVITIES For HANDS-ON LEARNING | AGE: 11 years and above
SKILL SETS: Aeromodelling, parts of an Aircraft, forces of flight, problem-solving ability.
ATTENTION SPAN: Each activity is a combination of building, comprehending & then application of the understanding. This helps to improve the attention span of the child.
IMPROVES LEARNING OUTCOMES: Enhances critical thinking & problem-solving capacity.
SCREEN TIME REDUCTION/PRODUCTIVE LEARNING: Min 8+ Experiments & Activities to stay engaged in learning productivity.
Trusted by 50000+ Parents across Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad & Chennai.
BRAINCHILD: Ideated & conceptualized by the Alumni of IIT and IIM.
- Concepts covered
- Additional information
- Return Policy
- Reviews (0)
The Aeromodelling DIY Kit has activities related to basics of aeromodelling, parts of an aircraft, different types of planes and their applications. It contains a manual that explains how to execute the practical projects step by step with the materials included in the kit. This Kit is for children who want to experiment, test, and design practical gliders and aeromodelling projects on their own. It also contains an aircraft designing guide, which actually teaches the child to design his/her own real-time gliders using various materials.
Number of activities- 8
Size of the box- 240 mm x 310 mm x 50 mm
List of Activities and Concepts Covered:
- SIMPLE PAPER PLANE
- FIGHTER JET
- SIMPLE GLIDER
- DART GLIDER
- RESCUE PLANE
- DEPRON GLIDER
- TOOTHPICK PLANE
List of Components:
- A4 Origami papers
- Cello tape
- Bamboo copter
- Clay (Small piece)
- A4- Depron Sheet
- Tooth pick
- Scale (30cm)
|Package dimensions & Weight||32 × 24 × 5.5 cm;0.541Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||32 × 24 × 5.5 cm|
Aeromodelling DIY Kit
Returns & Refund are applicable only for prepaid orders,
Replacements are applicable for both COD and Prepaid orders within 10 days from the time of delivery.
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds and replacements
You may request returns for most items you buy from our website listed. However, you can only return items explicitly identified as "returnable" on the product detail page and/or our policy and within the ‘return window’ period. Please refer to our website returns policy to know which categories are "non-returnable" and the specific return windows for categories eligible for return.
Items are returnable if you've received them in a condition that is
- Physically damaged
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Different from its description on the product detail page on our Website.
- Go to Your Orders. (ensure you have signed in before)
- Choose an item that you want to return or replace.
- Select a reason from the menu and continue.
Following are the return guidelines:
- Your address and the item that you wish to return must be eligible for return.
- If the return is not eligible for Pickup, a Self-Return option will be given. For more details, request to get in touch with our customer support team.
- Once the return is received, you will, in accordance with our customer support team, as they will take you through the Refund Policy, a refund will be issued to your original payment method.
Items within the return window i.e within 10 days from the time of delivery and in stock (exact same item) with the same seller are eligible for free replacement. The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
- Item received is physically damaged;
- Item received has missing parts or accessories;
- Item received is different from their description on the product detail page on Amazon.in; or
- Items received are defective/do not work properly.
- A free replacement cannot be created for an item which was returned and replaced once earlier.
- If the item has missing parts or accessories, you may try to contact us for assistance. Our contact information can usually be found on the item packaging or in the paperwork included with the item.
- If your item is not eligible for free replacement due to any reason, you can always return it for a refund.