STEAM Stack Level 4 Mint Series
STEAM Stack Level 4 is a combination of concept based stories and activities appropriate for 6 year old children and above.
The narrative of the books simplify concepts and ease the process of understanding. Eye-catching illustrations keep the child engaged and feel like they are a part of the story themselves.
The best thing about this product is that it is travel-friendly and has all items included, so you never need to step out to gather supplies!
Skills Enhanced : Reading and Speaking skills Problem solving skills Numeracy Skills General Knowledge Fine motor skills
- Additional information
- Activities and Materials
- Return Policy
- Reviews (0)
The STEAM Stack is…
a delightful collection of three well-illustrated, informative, and interactive storybooks packaged in a transparent travel-friendly bag a set of books that tap on S.T.E.A.M based concepts appropriate for this age group a collection of books that include D.I.Y activities along with materials required that help the child learn more about a particular S.T.E.A.M concept. ideal for pre-school children with a curious and explorative mind!
The colourful & interactive illustrations help pique the child’s interest in the stories and make them more relatable.
|Package dimensions & Weight||22 × 27 × 3 cm;0.4Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||22 × 27 × 3 cm|
List of the activities in the kit:
- Reading time
- Requirements of plants for growing
- Care of the environment
List of Materials in the kit:
- Storybook 1 – Root of the problem (20cm x 20cm)
- Storybook 2 – Shapes Everywhere (20cm x 20cm)
- Storybook 3 – Myra and the muck monster (20cm x 20cm)
- 1 Pocket template (A4 size)
- 8 Vegetable flashcards (14cm x 5cm)
- 1 twine (1 mtr)
- 1 small vaseline bottle (3.5cm x 3.5cm x 1.5cm)
- 1 tube of fevicol (1.5cm x 10cm)
- 26 ice cream sticks (15cm x 2cm)
Returns & Refund are applicable only for prepaid orders,
Replacements are applicable for both COD and Prepaid orders within 10 days from the time of delivery.
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds and replacements
You may request returns for most items you buy from our website listed. However, you can only return items explicitly identified as "returnable" on the product detail page and/or our policy and within the ‘return window’ period. Please refer to our website returns policy to know which categories are "non-returnable" and the specific return windows for categories eligible for return.
Items are returnable if you've received them in a condition that is
- Physically damaged
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Different from its description on the product detail page on our Website.
- Go to Your Orders. (ensure you have signed in before)
- Choose an item that you want to return or replace.
- Select a reason from the menu and continue.
Following are the return guidelines:
- Your address and the item that you wish to return must be eligible for return.
- If the return is not eligible for Pickup, a Self-Return option will be given. For more details, request to get in touch with our customer support team.
- Once the return is received, you will, in accordance with our customer support team, as they will take you through the Refund Policy, a refund will be issued to your original payment method.
Items within the return window i.e within 10 days from the time of delivery and in stock (exact same item) with the same seller are eligible for free replacement. The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
- Item received is physically damaged;
- Item received has missing parts or accessories;
- Item received is different from their description on the product detail page on Amazon.in; or
- Items received are defective/do not work properly.
- A free replacement cannot be created for an item which was returned and replaced once earlier.
- If the item has missing parts or accessories, you may try to contact us for assistance. Our contact information can usually be found on the item packaging or in the paperwork included with the item.
- If your item is not eligible for free replacement due to any reason, you can always return it for a refund.