I Can Read Series | Grade 2 | 6+ years | 14 Decodable books
Ideal for Readers of ages 6 and above: Books of different levels to help children transition to advanced readers.
Phonics Based Approach: This series of 14 decodable books covers short and long vowels, consonant blends, digraphs, diphthongs and a few advanced concepts.
Reading Skills: Develops strong vocabulary which is a key component of comprehension. Builds confidence to read text fluently and with ease.
High-frequency words: Wordlist at the end of each book that focuses on reinforcing sight words and challenging words used in the book
Content : Written by experts in Early Childhood Education
- Additional information
- Return Policy
- Reviews (0)
This set of 14 books is ideal for children of ages 5 years and above. The books have colourful illustrations, age-appropriate vocabulary and stories to effectively engage children. The books focus on simple phonics concepts like short and long vowels, consonant blends and digraphs which develop their comprehension and reading skills and build vocabulary.
Each book has a word list that includes sight words or challenging words at the end for reinforcement.
The books include a QR code that can be easily scanned to help the child with pronunciation and decoding of words. This is an ideal gift for children of this age group and enables parents to spend quality time reading with their children.
|Package dimensions & Weight||22 × 15.8 × 6.6 cm;0.50Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||22 × 15.8 × 6.6 cm|
Returns & Refund are applicable only for prepaid orders,
Replacements are applicable for both COD and Prepaid orders within 10 days from the time of delivery.
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds and replacements
You may request returns for most items you buy from our website listed. However, you can only return items explicitly identified as "returnable" on the product detail page and/or our policy and within the ‘return window’ period. Please refer to our website returns policy to know which categories are "non-returnable" and the specific return windows for categories eligible for return.
Items are returnable if you've received them in a condition that is
- Physically damaged
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Different from its description on the product detail page on our Website.
- Go to Your Orders. (ensure you have signed in before)
- Choose an item that you want to return or replace.
- Select a reason from the menu and continue.
Following are the return guidelines:
- Your address and the item that you wish to return must be eligible for return.
- If the return is not eligible for Pickup, a Self-Return option will be given. For more details, request to get in touch with our customer support team.
- Once the return is received, you will, in accordance with our customer support team, as they will take you through the Refund Policy, a refund will be issued to your original payment method.
Items within the return window i.e within 10 days from the time of delivery and in stock (exact same item) with the same seller are eligible for free replacement. The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
- Item received is physically damaged;
- Item received has missing parts or accessories;
- Item received is different from their description on the product detail page on Amazon.in; or
- Items received are defective/do not work properly.
- A free replacement cannot be created for an item which was returned and replaced once earlier.
- If the item has missing parts or accessories, you may try to contact us for assistance. Our contact information can usually be found on the item packaging or in the paperwork included with the item.
- If your item is not eligible for free replacement due to any reason, you can always return it for a refund.