I Can Read Series | Grade 1 | 5+ years | 15 Decodable books
• Ideal for Readers of ages 5 and above: Books of different levels to make the process of reading easy and simple.
• Phonics Based Approach: This series of 15 decodable books covers short and long vowels, consonant blends and digraphs.
• Reading Skills: Simple vocabulary with decodable words to develop initial reading skills.
• High-frequency words: Wordlist at the end of each book that focuses on reinforcing sight words and challenging words used in the book
• Content: Written by experts in Early Childhood Education
• Ideal Gift for ages 5 and above: An excellent way to spend time with children and reduce screen time.
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This set of 15 books is ideal for children of ages 5 years and above. The books have colourful illustrations, age-appropriate vocabulary, and stories to effectively engage children. The books focus on simple phonics concepts like short and long vowels, consonant blends, and digraphs which develop their comprehension and reading skills and build vocabulary. Each book has a wordlist that includes sight words or challenging words at the end for reinforcement. The books include a QR code that can be easily scanned to help the child with pronunciation and decoding of words. This is an ideal gift for children of this age group and enables parents to spend quality time reading with their children.
|Package dimensions & Weight||22 × 15.8 × 6.6 cm;0.559Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||22 × 15.8 × 6.6 cm|