Toiing Nutrivity 4-in-1 Game for Food and Fitness Along with Fun Learning Activities | 3 – 5 Year Kids
Struggling to get kids to eat healthy? This is the perfect game for you, a 4-in-1 kit that helps kids understand different foods and the difference between good and bad food. Engage your kids in fun fitness activities to keep them active and energetic! The kit also comes with a booklet filled with activities that will surely help you create a special bond with your child. Happy Nutrivity Time!
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- What’s Inside: Nutrivity Board, Sorting Cards, Bingo Board, Sketch pens, Wiping Cloth, Food & Simon Says Cards, Food Pyramid Card, Funtivity Booklet, 18 Beads
- Food Sorting & Bingo Game: Food Sorting Game helps kids learn to sort foods into their food groups and understand the concept of balanced meal while the Bingo Game that acts as a great reminder
- How-Much-To-Eat Game: Helps kids learn to categorize food to be had often, sometimes and occasionally
- Simon Says: Fitness made fun for kids with this exciting game of Simon Says that reinforces the importance of exercise
- Funtivity Booklet: Yummy recipes, fun bonding activities around nutrition like grocery shopping as well as fun puzzles & activities for kids intended to bring lifestyle changes in a non-boring way! This makes the game a great birthday gift option.
|Package dimensions & Weight||26 × 26 × 2.5 cm;0.485Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||26 × 26 × 2.5 cm|