- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Return Policy
- Reviews (0)
A must-have for all children! It’s time for the kids to learn about the Community Helpers in their neighbourhood.
There are many people around us, who help us in many ways as we go about our day. This is a fun activity-based game, with a storybook, an activity map, characters and DIY activities.
When your child starts playing they will make friends along the way, and learn with them about the community helpers in details, using the storybook. And the activity map. The kids will be able to move the characters on the map, and learn more about their respective locations! They will also do a fun DIY activity, fun sheets, color a badge and award their favourite community helper with a Happy Helper star and even comes with gardening supplies! Don’t forget the chef hat that will definitely want the kids to try their hand at cooking. Also, there is something exciting for all the booklovers – the box contains a library card, that can be personalized with a passport size photograph and can be used by parents to keep a track of their reading habits from their library at home.
So get your Neighbourhood Network Box, and get started on this fun adventure with all the happy Community Helpers!
CONTENTS- Storybook, 15+ Characters, Activity Map, DIY Activities, Chef Hat, Police Badge, Happy Helper Star, Library Card, Gardening Tools & Seeds
|Package dimensions & Weight||N/A;0.500Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
Returns & Refund are applicable only for prepaid orders, Replacements are applicable for both COD and Prepaid orders within 10 days from the time of delivery.
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds and replacements
What can I return?
You may request returns for most items you buy from our website listed. However, you can only return items explicitly identified as "returnable" on the product detail page and/or our policy and within the ‘return window’ period. Please refer to our website returns policy to know which categories are "non-returnable" and the specific return windows for categories eligible for return.
Items are returnable if you've received them in a condition that is
- Physically damaged
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Different from its description on the product detail page on our Website.
How to return items?
- Go to Your Orders. (ensure you have signed in before)
- Choose an item that you want to return or replace.
- Select a reason from the menu and continue.
What are the return guidelines?
Following are the return guidelines:
- Your address and the item that you wish to return must be eligible for return.
- If the return is not eligible for Pickup, a Self-Return option will be given. For more details, request to get in touch with our customer support team.
- Once the return is received, you will, in accordance with our customer support team, as they will take you through the Refund Policy, a refund will be issued to your original payment method.
What are the conditions for Free Replacement?
Items within the return window i.e within 10 days from the time of delivery and in stock (exact same item) with the same seller are eligible for free replacement. The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
- Item received is physically damaged;
- Item received has missing parts or accessories;
- Item received is different from their description on the product detail page on our website or
- Items received are defective/do not work properly.
- A free replacement cannot be created for an item which was returned and replaced once earlier.
- If the item has missing parts or accessories, you may try to contact us for assistance. Our contact information can usually be found on the item packaging or in the paperwork included with the item.
- If your item is not eligible for free replacement due to any reason, you can always return it for a refund.