Kitki Space Pirates Fun Science Game Based On Newton’s Laws Stem Toy Gift for Boys and Girls (Multicolor, For Kids of Ages 10 and Up)
- A Super, Tactical, Fun way to learn and practice Newton’s Laws. Cops chasing Pirates in space following Newton’s Laws! This unique, futuristic, educational game is perfect for science geeks!
- FUN – A quick-paced game for 2 to 4 Players where pirates try to escape while cops place obstacles and chase them. It is both Cooperative & Competitive with 4 players playing as teams of 2 each. Play in teams & plan strategies to win.
- STEM – Interactive board game for the whole family that makes you think about the three Newton’s Laws in a practical way
- SKILLS – Logical Reasoning, Tactical Thinking Mind Game that makes it interesting and challenging every time you play. So many ways to play; only limited by imagination with scope to expand rules gradually.
- COMPACT – All the above fun is optimally designed and packed in a compact box. Carry and play anywhere! Lightweight and easy to store for school and/or camp.
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Let us watch a video on how the game is played :
How to Play?
Players are divided into 2 groups – pirates and cops. In the game, cops chase pirates while they try to escape through a portal. But players cannot directly move the spaceships on the board. They only have remote access to their ships and their movement is determined by the use of fuel on the players’ control panels. In this process, if the pirates collide twice with either cops, space habitats, or any barricades placed by cops, they lose.
How many players?
For 2 – 4 Players
|Package dimensions & Weight||10 × 10 × 3 cm;0.200Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 3 cm|