- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Explore Animals in the African Savannah
River crossings are mind-boggling, aren’t they?
If you already know how spectacular Wildebeest migration is, then travel to their land – the African Savannah! And, if you don’t, here’s a chance to learn about it and meet other exotic animals that roam the dotted savannah grasslands of Maasai Mara and Serengeti.
Did you know that there is a Red-headed lizard in Africa, a fowl with a helmet on, and a bird that struts around like an office secretary? Not to mention the BIG 5 of them all – Lion, Leopard, Rhino, Elephant and the big bad Cape Buffalo that can ward off a pride of lions.
And then, what is a Serval or a Caracal? Discover and expand your knowledge of African wildlife through this interactive, engaging board game.
Age group: 6+
- A Parent’s Choice-Recommended award winning board game, in which four players go on a safari through the Savannah and sight wild animals. Played with four pawns, dice and 52 animal sighting cards.
- Points-based game for 6+ year olds, with higher points for rare animal sightings. Plus, exit bonus points too.
- Elements of real safari such as sharing of experience, sighting clues such as alarm calls, which make the game more exciting and fun. Players may exit the forest and re-enter as long as sighting cards are left on the board..
- Chance to overtake your safari mates, pick their cards or even swap your cards with theirs during drive-past or overtaking a co-player.
Awards: Parents’ Choice-Recommended
- A game board almost as big as 30 lion pugmarks !
- Get your own safari pawn in green, yellow, blue or red
- One dice that starts your safari and guides you through the jungle
- 52 game cards of as many wild animals, birds, reptiles; 3 power cards
- Play guide introduces you to the board, different types of cards and game rules
|Package dimensions & Weight||30.4 × 28.7 × 5.5 cm;0.780Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||30.4 × 28.7 × 5.5 cm|