- Additional information
- Return Policy
- Reviews (0)
Explore Animals in the African Savannah
River crossings are mind-boggling, aren’t they?
If you already know how spectacular Wildebeest migration is, then travel to their land – the African Savannah! And, if you don’t, here’s a chance to learn about it and meet other exotic animals that roam the dotted savannah grasslands of Maasai Mara and Serengeti.
Did you know that there is a Red-headed lizard in Africa, a fowl with a helmet on, and a bird that struts around like an office secretary? Not to mention the BIG 5 of them all – Lion, Leopard, Rhino, Elephant and the big bad Cape Buffalo that can ward off a pride of lions.
And then, what is a Serval or a Caracal? Discover and expand your knowledge of African wildlife through this interactive, engaging board game.
Age group: 6+
- A Parent’s Choice-Recommended award winning board game, in which four players go on a safari through the Savannah and sight wild animals. Played with four pawns, dice and 52 animal sighting cards.
- Points-based game for 6+ year olds, with higher points for rare animal sightings. Plus, exit bonus points too.
- Elements of real safari such as sharing of experience, sighting clues such as alarm calls, which make the game more exciting and fun. Players may exit the forest and re-enter as long as sighting cards are left on the board..
- Chance to overtake your safari mates, pick their cards or even swap your cards with theirs during drive-past or overtaking a co-player.
Awards: Parents’ Choice-Recommended
- A game board almost as big as 30 lion pugmarks !
- Get your own safari pawn in green, yellow, blue or red
- One dice that starts your safari and guides you through the jungle
- 52 game cards of as many wild animals, birds, reptiles; 3 power cards
- Play guide introduces you to the board, different types of cards and game rules
|Package dimensions & Weight||30.4 × 28.7 × 5.5 cm;0.780Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||30.4 × 28.7 × 5.5 cm|
Returns & Refund are applicable only for prepaid orders,
Replacements are applicable for both COD and Prepaid orders within 10 days from the time of delivery.
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds and replacements
You may request returns for most items you buy from our website listed. However, you can only return items explicitly identified as "returnable" on the product detail page and/or our policy and within the ‘return window’ period. Please refer to our website returns policy to know which categories are "non-returnable" and the specific return windows for categories eligible for return.
Items are returnable if you've received them in a condition that is
- Physically damaged
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Different from its description on the product detail page on our Website.
- Go to Your Orders. (ensure you have signed in before)
- Choose an item that you want to return or replace.
- Select a reason from the menu and continue.
Following are the return guidelines:
- Your address and the item that you wish to return must be eligible for return.
- If the return is not eligible for Pickup, a Self-Return option will be given. For more details, request to get in touch with our customer support team.
- Once the return is received, you will, in accordance with our customer support team, as they will take you through the Refund Policy, a refund will be issued to your original payment method.
Items within the return window i.e within 10 days from the time of delivery and in stock (exact same item) with the same seller are eligible for free replacement. The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
- Item received is physically damaged;
- Item received has missing parts or accessories;
- Item received is different from their description on the product detail page on Amazon.in; or
- Items received are defective/do not work properly.
- A free replacement cannot be created for an item which was returned and replaced once earlier.
- If the item has missing parts or accessories, you may try to contact us for assistance. Our contact information can usually be found on the item packaging or in the paperwork included with the item.
- If your item is not eligible for free replacement due to any reason, you can always return it for a refund.