- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Meet six different kinds of jungle cats, and more wild animals, all from Bhutan! Asiatic Golden cat, Pallas cat, Fishing cat…even a Leopard cat! And of course, Takin, Bhutan’s national animal. All of them waiting for you to be discovered in this beautiful board game.
Bhutan is a paradise for wildlife lovers. It has such a range of small and large animals, starting with the Raven and ending with the One-horned Rhino! It is a safari experience that you would want to come back to. And even plan a real one.
All of these and more are waiting for you to be discovered. They get you points and make you the winner. Catch the glimpse of a Snow Leopard on the hunt and take 25 points! Yes, and that Golden Cat is worth 20 points! Keep adding up the points – it even helps your Math!
An eco-warrior in the making? This game is for you!
Age group: 6+
- Points-based game, with higher points for animals not found elsewhere
- Up to four players
- Chance to overtake your safari mates, pick their cards or even swap your cards with theirs!
- Stay disciplined or else, miss turns
- Bonus card picks
- Bonus dice throws too!
- Play a few times and develop your own tactics to be the winner
- Every game ends differently: no boredom!
- Feed your curiosity; learn more about the animals from books, wikipaedia and other sources on the web.
- A premium game board almost as big as 30 tiger pugmarks !
- Get your own safari vehicle in green, yellow, blue or red
- One dice that starts your safari and guides you through the jungle
- 100 game cards, with 70 wild animal/bird/reptile cards
- Play guide introduces you to the board, different types of cards and game rules
|Package dimensions & Weight||34.5 × 32.5 × 6 cm;0.900Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||34.5 × 32.5 × 6 cm|