- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
An engaging, interactive and educational game to stretch your brain and encourage children to think out of the box and engage with ideas. Make the best connection you can using any of your 6 pictures. Use your logic, connect to any token already in play. Think out of the box- others can accept or reject it! Play like visual scrabble- reason wins- stories are taboo!
- 90 tiles
- 4 stands
- 1 cloth bag
- 1 Score pad
How to play:
- Choose to begin play at the Easy Level with 60 tiles. The tiles are color coded for two levels of play. Add the 30 blue tiles later for a more challenging level.
- Start with placing two related tiles on a flat surface and state your reasoning.
- Take turns and add one tile at a time based on the relationship between the picture objects. State your reasoning out aloud.
- Wait for the fun to unfold as players accept or reject your reasoning.
- Connections can be formed across and down in crossword fashion
- Make as many connections as possible
- Tally your scores and the highest scorer wins
Best played: On the floor in the land of reason
|Package dimensions & Weight||26.70 × 21.60 × 5.60 cm;0.612Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||26.70 × 21.60 × 5.60 cm|