- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Grammar Wise is the perfect game for teaching vocabulary to English language learners. Learn parts of speech as you play a fun game. Take the boredom out of learning. Provides a fun alternative to repetitive and boring homework practice. A great literacy game and resource for language classrooms.
- 40 cardboard tokens
- 2 start cardboard tokens
- 1 wooden colour die
- 1 Answer sheet
How to play:
- Distribute 6 tokens each among the players
- Roll the dice to get a particular colour. The colour on the die tells you to attach one of your tokens to that particular coloured face of the tokens laid out on the table.
- Match one of your allotted tokens to the same coloured face of the tokens on the table. While doing this, you also have to match the words with the parts of speech.
- Now use the words in a sentence of your own and say it aloud.
- Once you have added your token to those on the table, you must draw another one.
- You might have to miss a turn or draw more tokens as instructed.
- The player who finishes his/her tokens first is the winner.
|Package dimensions & Weight||23 × 16.50 × 3.90 cm;0.300Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||23 × 16.50 × 3.90 cm|