Grade 4 | Art and craft kit | 20 Activities
•INCLUDES 19 CREATIVE AND CRAFTY FUN ACTIVITIES | AGE: 9 years and above.
•SKILLS ENHANCED: Develops pincer grip and hand movements, creativity and imagination, patience and builds concentration, understand the texture of the paint, sensory integration, sense of pattern creation, motor skills, and dexterity, eye-hand coordination.
•DEFINED OUTCOMES & AGE APPROPRIATE: To understand the expected learning at the end of the chapter.
•INTRODUCTORY MANUAL INTO THE ARTS, MUSIC, AND THEATRE: The QR code is an amazing feature, which opens up the book to have audio and video along with the text. As a teacher, the reader also anyone can easily pick it up and spend their day with it.
•ACTIVITY BASED: To keep students engaged and involved and to show a connection with the real world.
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Return Policy
The Sparklebox ‘Visual art and craft book’ is a fun and interesting learning activity book for children of age 6 and above. The book contains 20 fun and engaging activities. The ‘Art and Craft Book’ is a comprehensive guide with an approach towards holistic development. This beautifully illustrated series deals with the learning of the principles and elements of art.
|Package dimensions & Weight||350 × 270 × 40 cm;0.4Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||350 × 270 × 40 cm|
Returns & Refund are applicable only for prepaid orders, Replacements are applicable for both COD and Prepaid orders within 10 days from the time of delivery.
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds and replacements
What can I return?
You may request returns for most items you buy from our website listed. However, you can only return items explicitly identified as "returnable" on the product detail page and/or our policy and within the ‘return window’ period. Please refer to our website returns policy to know which categories are "non-returnable" and the specific return windows for categories eligible for return.
Items are returnable if you've received them in a condition that is
- Physically damaged
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Different from its description on the product detail page on our Website.
How to return items?
- Go to Your Orders. (ensure you have signed in before)
- Choose an item that you want to return or replace.
- Select a reason from the menu and continue.
What are the return guidelines?
Following are the return guidelines:
- Your address and the item that you wish to return must be eligible for return.
- If the return is not eligible for Pickup, a Self-Return option will be given. For more details, request to get in touch with our customer support team.
- Once the return is received, you will, in accordance with our customer support team, as they will take you through the Refund Policy, a refund will be issued to your original payment method.
What are the conditions for Free Replacement?
Items within the return window i.e within 10 days from the time of delivery and in stock (exact same item) with the same seller are eligible for free replacement. The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
- Item received is physically damaged;
- Item received has missing parts or accessories;
- Item received is different from their description on the product detail page on our website or
- Items received are defective/do not work properly.
- A free replacement cannot be created for an item which was returned and replaced once earlier.
- If the item has missing parts or accessories, you may try to contact us for assistance. Our contact information can usually be found on the item packaging or in the paperwork included with the item.
- If your item is not eligible for free replacement due to any reason, you can always return it for a refund.