Glass Painting Kit | Ideal for age 5 years and above
Bring out the hidden artists inside your children with this fun and exciting Glass Painting set by Sparklebox. The set allows kids to paint unique portraits on acrylic sheets using acrylic paints that can be mixed to create new colors.
Includes 4 fun activities | for children above 5 years and above with parent supervision.
This fun DIY Glass Painting kit is perfect for keeping kids or adults creatively engaged for a few hours.
- Additional information
- Return Policy
- Reviews (0)
DIY Glass painting will open a whole new artistic world for a child. It is an amazing way to begin learning glass painting, it helps budding artists grow there imagination and is an amazing tool for:
Beginning Glass Painting: If you have an inclination for painting and are interested in creating your own home decor, this Sparklebox glass painting kit is almost a must-have in your home. It comes with simple instructions in the form of a book to get started.
Wonderful for Hobbyists: If you have a knack for painting, this glass painting kit can come extremely handy. This is a terrific project to take up as a hobby and indulge in painting in your spare time. This can not only keep you engaged but also showcase your talents.
Enhances Artistic Skills: Help your child develop creative art skills with this glass painting set. The set enables kids to imagine and explore. It lets them create stunning effects of stained glass art.
No. of activities: This kit includes 4 artistic glass painting activities to explore.
List of materials in the kit :
- 6 Glass Painting color with glass color out-liner
- 4 Circular Acrylic Sheets
- 4 OHP Sheets
- 2 Round Brush
- 1 Cello tape
- 1 Ribbon
- 4 Design Template
|Package dimensions & Weight||27 × 21.5 × 11 cm;0.996Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||27 × 21.5 × 11 cm|
Glass Painting Kit
Returns & Refund are applicable only for prepaid orders,
Replacements are applicable for both COD and Prepaid orders within 10 days from the time of delivery.
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds and replacements
You may request returns for most items you buy from our website listed. However, you can only return items explicitly identified as "returnable" on the product detail page and/or our policy and within the ‘return window’ period. Please refer to our website returns policy to know which categories are "non-returnable" and the specific return windows for categories eligible for return.
Items are returnable if you've received them in a condition that is
- Physically damaged
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Different from its description on the product detail page on our Website.
- Go to Your Orders. (ensure you have signed in before)
- Choose an item that you want to return or replace.
- Select a reason from the menu and continue.
Following are the return guidelines:
- Your address and the item that you wish to return must be eligible for return.
- If the return is not eligible for Pickup, a Self-Return option will be given. For more details, request to get in touch with our customer support team.
- Once the return is received, you will, in accordance with our customer support team, as they will take you through the Refund Policy, a refund will be issued to your original payment method.
Items within the return window i.e within 10 days from the time of delivery and in stock (exact same item) with the same seller are eligible for free replacement. The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
- Item received is physically damaged;
- Item received has missing parts or accessories;
- Item received is different from their description on the product detail page on Amazon.in; or
- Items received are defective/do not work properly.
- A free replacement cannot be created for an item which was returned and replaced once earlier.
- If the item has missing parts or accessories, you may try to contact us for assistance. Our contact information can usually be found on the item packaging or in the paperwork included with the item.
- If your item is not eligible for free replacement due to any reason, you can always return it for a refund.