Grade 4 | Art and Craft Course | 10 sessions
HOW SPARKLEBOX COURSES WORK
GET ANY SPARKLEBOX MATH, SCIENCE AND ROBOTICS KIT
ADD A COURSE RELATED TO THAT KIT
OUR EXECUTIVES WILL GET IN TOUCH AND ARRANGE LIVE SESSIONS WITH OUR EXPERTS
YOUR KID GET TO PERFORM THE ACTIVITIES IN EXPERT GUIDANCE AND STARTS LEARNING DEEP CONCEPTS WITH FUN ACTIVITIES
WHAT WILL YOUR CHILD GET
- ✔10 Live Sessions 1 hr each, with subject expert.
- ✔Performing the activities and Experiments of the kit and learning the concepts deeply.
- ✔Child friendly pace of course delivery & Clearing Doubts
- ✔Report on your child’s Performance & Certificate at the end of the course
- Pincer grip and hand movements
- Creativity and imagination
- Patience and concentration building
- Sensory integration
- Sense of pattern creation
- Motor skills and dexterity
- Eye-hand coordination
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
OVERVIEW & WHY THIS COURSE
Sparklebox brings you a 10-session course in which our subject experts will guide your children in performing many activities of the kit. And also provide them with the knowledge of the concepts behind these activities and help them explore the Art & Craft world.
- Age Group – Ideal for children ages 7 and above
- Number of fun Sessions: 10
- Concept learning, learning by Process and Narrative help in cognitive, motor, language, and socio-emotional development.
- Observe, analyse, synthesise, create, and evaluate.
- Boost creativity and imagination
Students need to have the Sparklebox Art & Craft Kit and a functional laptop/personal computer with an active internet connection.
ABOUT THE COURSE
- 1:1 live session with subject experts.
- Performing many activities of the kit in the sessions and learning the concept behind.
- Weekly assessments and Homework.
- Doubt Clearing and Children friendly pace of course delivery
- Total 10 sessions; 1 session per week; 1-hour session each
- Report on your child’s Performance and Certificate at the end of the course
|Package dimensions & Weight||N/A;Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Week 1||Flowing Kettles||Happy and Sad Grid|
|Week 2||Poppy Field||Grooving Lines|
|Week 3||Dots and Lines||Cubello|
|Week 4||When Lines meet Shapes||Slow Motion|
|Week 5||How to Draw Eyes||How to Draw Nose|
|Week 6||How to Draw Lips||How to Draw Ears|
|Week 7||Dots and Lines||Contour line Portrait|
|Week 8||Proportions of Face||Hairstyles|
|Week 10||Grid Method|