Grade K2 | Art and Craft Course | 10 Sessions
HOW SPARKLEBOX COURSES WORK
GET ANY SPARKLEBOX MATH, SCIENCE AND ROBOTICS KIT
ADD A COURSE RELATED TO THAT KIT
OUR EXECUTIVES WILL GET IN TOUCH AND ARRANGE LIVE SESSIONS WITH OUR EXPERTS
YOUR KID GET TO PERFORM THE ACTIVITIES IN EXPERT GUIDANCE AND STARTS LEARNING DEEP CONCEPTS WITH FUN ACTIVITIES
WHAT WILL YOUR CHILD GET
- ✔10 Live Sessions 1 hr each, with subject expert.
- ✔Performing the activities and Experiments of the kit and learning the concepts deeply.
- ✔Child friendly pace of course delivery & Clearing Doubts
- ✔Report on your child’s Performance & Certificate at the end of the course
- Pincer grip and hand movements
- Creativity and imagination
- Patience and concentration building
- Sensory integration
- Sense of pattern creation
- Motor skills and dexterity
- Eye-hand coordination
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
OVERVIEW & WHY THIS COURSE
Sparklebox brings you a 10 session course in which our subject experts will guide your children in performing many activities of the kit. And also provide them with the knowledge of the concepts behind these activities and help them explore the Art & Craft world.
- Age Group- 5 years and above
- Number of fun Sessions: 10
- Concept learning, learning by Process and Narrative help in cognitive, motor, language, and socio-emotional development.
- Observe, analyse, synthesise, create, and evaluate.
- Boost creativity and imagination
Students need to have the Sparklebox Art & Craft Kit and a functional laptop/personal computer with an active internet connection.
ABOUT THE COURSE
- 1:1 live sessions with subject experts.
- Performing many activities of the kit in the sessions and learning the concept behind.
- Weekly assessments and Homework.
- Doubt Clearing and Children friendly pace of course delivery
- Total 10 sessions; 1 session per week; 1 hour session each
- Report on your child’s Performance and Certificate at the end of the course
|Package dimensions & Weight||N/A;Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|WEEK 1||Yarn birds||Fingerprint activity|
|WEEK 2||Design a mask||Snowman collage|
|WEEK 3||Cut and glue||The snail with lines|
|WEEK 4||Porcupine||Wriggly octopus puppet|
|WEEK 5||Draw Lines in a Landscape||Animals with Shapes|
|WEEK 6||Trace the Lines, Cat||Colour Mixing, Primary Colours|
|WEEK 7||Fingerprint Leaf Tree|
|WEEK 8||Pasta Print Christmas Activity|
|WEEK 9||Bubble Wrap Penguin|
|WEEK 10||Smudge Art|