Short Story books combo with exercises | Level 2 | Ideal for kids aged 6-7 years and above | Six books | Tamil
Eduvate presents The multilingual storybook series includes books for children aged 6-7 years above. Interesting way to learn the language, stories are based on Indian classics like Panchatantra, jataka tales etc.
- Ideal for Age 6-7 years and above
- Language – Tamil
- Length – 88 pages
- Publisher: K12 Techno Services Private Limited; First Edition
- Additional information
- Return Policy
- Reviews (0)
This combo includes 6 books with 6 different stories in Tamil language.
Short stories are a key to learning a language they are not familiar with. The multilingual storybook series includes books for kids that are presented by Eduvate. These books are meant for children aged 6-7 years but can be read till the age of 10 years. Some of the short stories are based on Panchatantra, jataka tales etc.
Animations and videos to aid listening: Sufficient listening exposure is essential for learning any language. These storybooks can also be a great help for a child whose parents have moved and settled in a new city. In such cases, the storybook will assist the child in learning the regional language that is being taught at school.
Each storybook comes with four QR codes which can be scanned to access animated versions of the story.
Following is the gist of the stories you will get in this combo.
- Sahaasi Hiran — Lions are fearsome hunters but they become weak and weary when they get old. A hungry old lion is trying to trick a deer and eat it. The deer steps into the cave, within the lion’s reach. Will the deer be able to save itself from being hunted? Read and find out!
- Hoshiyaar Tota — A parrot is a talented bird as it can imitate the voices of other animals. How does a parrot use this talent to save some helpless chicks from being eaten by a snake? Check out our animated flipbooks!
- Malti — Malti loves feeding the birds every day. The birds eagerly wait for her offerings. What happens when she leaves her home and forgets to feed them one day?
- Paplu aur kele ka chilka — Paplu the monkey loves bananas. He never throws the peels in the dustbin. What makes him change his habit then? Well, banana peels are infamous for a reason!
- Garam Samosa — A parrot and a cuckoo cannot keep calm when they see mouth-watering samosas. How do they manage to grab a bite? Read to find out.
- Dayaalu paplu — On his way to school one day, Paplu sees a chick on the ground. He notices a cat waiting nearby. How does Paplu save the poor chick from the cat? Read to know!
|Package dimensions & Weight||24.5 × 19.5 × 1.5 cm;0.35Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||24.5 × 19.5 × 1.5 cm|
story book L2
Returns & Refund are applicable only for prepaid orders,
Replacements are applicable for both COD and Prepaid orders within 10 days from the time of delivery.
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds and replacements
You may request returns for most items you buy from our website listed. However, you can only return items explicitly identified as "returnable" on the product detail page and/or our policy and within the ‘return window’ period. Please refer to our website returns policy to know which categories are "non-returnable" and the specific return windows for categories eligible for return.
Items are returnable if you've received them in a condition that is
- Physically damaged
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Different from its description on the product detail page on our Website.
- Go to Your Orders. (ensure you have signed in before)
- Choose an item that you want to return or replace.
- Select a reason from the menu and continue.
Following are the return guidelines:
- Your address and the item that you wish to return must be eligible for return.
- If the return is not eligible for Pickup, a Self-Return option will be given. For more details, request to get in touch with our customer support team.
- Once the return is received, you will, in accordance with our customer support team, as they will take you through the Refund Policy, a refund will be issued to your original payment method.
Items within the return window i.e within 10 days from the time of delivery and in stock (exact same item) with the same seller are eligible for free replacement. The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
- Item received is physically damaged;
- Item received has missing parts or accessories;
- Item received is different from their description on the product detail page on Amazon.in; or
- Items received are defective/do not work properly.
- A free replacement cannot be created for an item which was returned and replaced once earlier.
- If the item has missing parts or accessories, you may try to contact us for assistance. Our contact information can usually be found on the item packaging or in the paperwork included with the item.
- If your item is not eligible for free replacement due to any reason, you can always return it for a refund.