Short Story books combo with exercises | level 1 | Ideal for kids aged 5-6 years and above | Six books | Telugu
Eduvate presents The multilingual storybook series includes books for children aged 6-7 years above. Interesting way to learn the language, stories are based on Indian classics like Panchatantra, jataka tales etc.
- Ideal for Age 5-6 years and above
- Language – Telugu
- Length – 76 pages
- Publisher: K12 Techno Services Private Limited; First Edition
- Additional information
- Return Policy
- Reviews (0)
This combo includes 6 books with 6 different stories in Telugu language.
Short stories are a key to learning a language they are not familiar with. The multilingual storybook series includes books for kids that are presented by Eduvate. These books are meant for children aged 5-6 years but can be read till the age of 10 years. Some of the short stories are based on Panchatantra, jataka tales etc.
Animations and videos to aid listening: Sufficient listening exposure is essential for learning any language. These storybooks can also be a great help for a child whose parents have moved and settled in a new city. In such cases, the storybook will assist the child in learning the regional language that is being taught at school.
Each storybook comes with four QR codes which can be scanned to access animated versions of the story.
Following is the gist of the stories you will get in this combo.
- Chaalak Khargosh — This is a fable of a rabbit that uses his presence of mind and manages to outsmart a fox. The story reverses a classic trope because foxes are usually shown as clever characters in most fables for children. In this story however, the fox is the one that gets tricked. Read to find out how that happens!
- ChuChu — What happens when a hungry chick gets lost in the forest? Chu Chu is the heart-warming story of this chick and his adventures in the forest. Don’t worry, it ends on a happy note!
- Mithai ki potli — Sharing your food with your friends is always a pleasure isn’t it? But what happens when three friends—an elephant, a mouse and a monkey come across a pouch of sweets? There’s also a wolf that is trying to steal the pouch. So how does the story end? Is it the friends who win or is it the sneaky wolf?
- Rani ki Chah — The sun, the moon and the stars are always with us wherever we go. But a little girl, Rani, wants them to come down for her! Her mother, as always, has something in store. Read to find out what it is!
- Ek Sabak — Mintu hates eating fruits and vegetables. He never listens to his mother. What makes him change for the better?
- Natkhat Raju kannada : Raju has a terrible habit of tossing things here and there. What teaches him a lesson?
|Package dimensions & Weight||24.5 × 19.5 × 1.5 cm;0.35Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||24.5 × 19.5 × 1.5 cm|
story book L2
Returns & Refund are applicable only for prepaid orders,
Replacements are applicable for both COD and Prepaid orders within 10 days from the time of delivery.
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds and replacements
You may request returns for most items you buy from our website listed. However, you can only return items explicitly identified as "returnable" on the product detail page and/or our policy and within the ‘return window’ period. Please refer to our website returns policy to know which categories are "non-returnable" and the specific return windows for categories eligible for return.
Items are returnable if you've received them in a condition that is
- Physically damaged
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Different from its description on the product detail page on our Website.
- Go to Your Orders. (ensure you have signed in before)
- Choose an item that you want to return or replace.
- Select a reason from the menu and continue.
Following are the return guidelines:
- Your address and the item that you wish to return must be eligible for return.
- If the return is not eligible for Pickup, a Self-Return option will be given. For more details, request to get in touch with our customer support team.
- Once the return is received, you will, in accordance with our customer support team, as they will take you through the Refund Policy, a refund will be issued to your original payment method.
Items within the return window i.e within 10 days from the time of delivery and in stock (exact same item) with the same seller are eligible for free replacement. The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
- Item received is physically damaged;
- Item received has missing parts or accessories;
- Item received is different from their description on the product detail page on Amazon.in; or
- Items received are defective/do not work properly.
- A free replacement cannot be created for an item which was returned and replaced once earlier.
- If the item has missing parts or accessories, you may try to contact us for assistance. Our contact information can usually be found on the item packaging or in the paperwork included with the item.
- If your item is not eligible for free replacement due to any reason, you can always return it for a refund.