SparkleBox STEM accredited Robotic Kit+course for Grade 9 with 21 activities and 10 Sessions for kids aged 6+ years
- INCLUDES 20 + CREATIVE EXPERIMENTS for STEAM Learning | AGE: 13 years and above.
- STEM.org accredited
- SCREEN TIME REDUCTION/PRODUCTIVE LEARNING: Min 20+ Experiments & Activities to stay engaged in learning productivity. Trusted by 50000+ Parents across Mumbai, Bangalore, Pune, Kolkata, Hyd & Chennai.
- SKILL DEVELOPMENT: STEAM Exploration, Coding Skills, Problem solving Creativity & Innovative, Observation Skills, Logical Reasoning, Imagination.
- BRAINCHILD: Ideated & conceptualized by the Alumni of IIT and IIMs.
- ACADEMIC INTEGRATION: Grade & Concept wise Mapped Activities for CBSE, ICSE & State Board.
- VIDEO EXPLAINATION: QR code for each activity to learn through Videos.
- Additional information
- Activities and Experiments
- Return Policy
- Reviews (2)
Sparklebox brings this exciting combo of STEAM Robotics kit and Robotics course for Grade 9
STEAM Creator combo for Grade 9 has activities and courses related to fun learning using concepts of basic Internet of Things programming with Arduino IDE, Smart Home, Smart Vehicle, Smart Agriculture, Smart Wearables, Industrial Automation and Smart City using Sensors and Actuators. Parts of Aircrafts, Forces acting on an aircraft, how does an Aeroplane fly and model aircrafts.
- Number of activities- 21
- Size of the box- 240mm x 310mm x 50 mm
- Hands on Fun learning Activities.
|Package dimensions & Weight||31.5 × 27 × 10 cm;0.6Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||31.5 × 27 × 10 cm|
Activities and Experiments included in the kit:
- Introduction to Esp32 control board
- Esp32 setup in Arduino IDE
- Blynk IOT platform
- Control an LED with the help of IoT
- Smart door lock system using IoT
- Intruder alarm system using IoT
- Smart parking system using IoT
- Smart plant monitoring system
- Remote panic alarm system using IoT
- Controlling an LED in a local server using the web browser
- Temperature and humidity monitoring system using IoT
- Simple paper plane
- How to make a fighter jet
- How to make a simple glider
- How to make a dart glider
- Let’s make a rescue plane
- Flying a foam plane without the wing
- Flying a foam plane without the tail
- Flying a foam plane with weights on one side of the wing
- Attaching weight to the tail and then flying the airplane
- Flying by attaching the Ailerons
Returns & Refund are applicable only for prepaid orders,
Replacements are applicable for both COD and Prepaid orders within 10 days from the time of delivery.
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds and replacements
You may request returns for most items you buy from our website listed. However, you can only return items explicitly identified as "returnable" on the product detail page and/or our policy and within the ‘return window’ period. Please refer to our website returns policy to know which categories are "non-returnable" and the specific return windows for categories eligible for return.
Items are returnable if you've received them in a condition that is
- Physically damaged
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Different from its description on the product detail page on our Website.
- Go to Your Orders. (ensure you have signed in before)
- Choose an item that you want to return or replace.
- Select a reason from the menu and continue.
Following are the return guidelines:
- Your address and the item that you wish to return must be eligible for return.
- If the return is not eligible for Pickup, a Self-Return option will be given. For more details, request to get in touch with our customer support team.
- Once the return is received, you will, in accordance with our customer support team, as they will take you through the Refund Policy, a refund will be issued to your original payment method.
Items within the return window i.e within 10 days from the time of delivery and in stock (exact same item) with the same seller are eligible for free replacement. The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
- Item received is physically damaged;
- Item received has missing parts or accessories;
- Item received is different from their description on the product detail page on Amazon.in; or
- Items received are defective/do not work properly.
- A free replacement cannot be created for an item which was returned and replaced once earlier.
- If the item has missing parts or accessories, you may try to contact us for assistance. Our contact information can usually be found on the item packaging or in the paperwork included with the item.
- If your item is not eligible for free replacement due to any reason, you can always return it for a refund.