- Additional information
- Return Policy
- Reviews (0)
DO YOU SEE ME:
AGE :- 3+
PLAYERS :- 2-8
TIME :15 Mins
Dimensions:- 12/12/5 cm
“ A FUN WAY TO LEARN ABOUT ANIMALS”
Do you see me? Aims at improving children’s knowledge about animals and their categories ,all packed in a fun competitive game that also develops response speed and observation skills. The game consists of over 60+ cards which increases the playability and learning of many different animals . It truly is the best mix of learning and fun!
Let’s have a ride in our playful animal kingdom !
Playful animals are all around us. Some live on land while some live in water & some are very wild while some are domestic.
Sometimes they get lost!
Can you help the lost animals by spotting who is away from their family?
64 animals cards
Bonus:- Reward chart
Star sticker sheet
Place down all the cards faced down in the middle of all players to form a draw pile.
On go, the top most card from the draw pile is flipped to face-up. Each player then competes with each other to find the ‘odd one out’ based on whether they are:-
Land or water Animal
Wild or domestic animal
Any player that spots the “ odd one out” animal can either point the animal or name the animal out loud .The first player to point or name the animal wins that card and takes the card from the draw pile . Then a new card from the draw pile is revealed .
The game ends when all the cards from the draw pile have been drawn.
The player who earns the maximum number of cards, wins the game.
Now that we know more about the different kinds of animals through this game, let’s work together to build a more compassionate and loving world for them. Put up the “ Reward chart” in your child’s room & whenever they do any of the activities mentioned on it, put a star against it.
Differentiate between animals on the basis of land or water / wild or domestic
Observe and find the “odd one out” animal
Reward small acts of kindness towards animals with stars on reward chart.
Be the fastest to spot the “odd one out” animal.
TIK TOK TICK:
AGE :- 4-12
PLAYERS :- 1-4
TIME : 5-15 Mins
Size :- 26/36/5.5 cm
If you are looking for a fun and easy way to teach your kids to read a clock and tell the time, your search ends here. We present you the most exciting game in which kids will compete with each other to move the hands of their clocks to match the time on the time card. The game can be played in three levels and from single to multiplayer mode.
Time cards – 72
Bonus:- Reward chart
Star sticker sheet
-All players will take one clock each
-Keep the pile of time cards in between all players, faced down (chose the level of cards to be played and remove the other level time cards)
How to play :-
-On go, the top most time card from the draw pile is flipped to face-up.
– Each player then moves the hands (hours and minutes) of their clock to match the time shown on the time card.
– The first player to represent the correct time will get that time card, then another card will open.
– The game ends when all the cards from the draw pile have been drawn.
The player who earns the maximum number of time cards, wins the game.
This game can be played in three Levels:-
There are three different level time cards provided :-
Level 1- Beginner level :- Blue color
Level 2-Intermediate level :- yellow color
Level 3 :- advance level – red color
Single player mode:-
You can also play this game as a single player by noting down the time taken to finish all the cards (whichever level he/she plays) and trying to beat his/her own time record each time.
|Package dimensions & Weight||38 × 26 × 12 cm;1.45Kg|
|Manufactured By||Yuka Champs|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||38 × 26 × 12 cm|
Returns & Refund are applicable only for prepaid orders,
Replacements are applicable for both COD and Prepaid orders within 10 days from the time of delivery.
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds and replacements
You may request returns for most items you buy from our website listed. However, you can only return items explicitly identified as "returnable" on the product detail page and/or our policy and within the ‘return window’ period. Please refer to our website returns policy to know which categories are "non-returnable" and the specific return windows for categories eligible for return.
Items are returnable if you've received them in a condition that is
- Physically damaged
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Different from its description on the product detail page on our Website.
- Go to Your Orders. (ensure you have signed in before)
- Choose an item that you want to return or replace.
- Select a reason from the menu and continue.
Following are the return guidelines:
- Your address and the item that you wish to return must be eligible for return.
- If the return is not eligible for Pickup, a Self-Return option will be given. For more details, request to get in touch with our customer support team.
- Once the return is received, you will, in accordance with our customer support team, as they will take you through the Refund Policy, a refund will be issued to your original payment method.
Items within the return window i.e within 10 days from the time of delivery and in stock (exact same item) with the same seller are eligible for free replacement. The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
- Item received is physically damaged;
- Item received has missing parts or accessories;
- Item received is different from their description on the product detail page on Amazon.in; or
- Items received are defective/do not work properly.
- A free replacement cannot be created for an item which was returned and replaced once earlier.
- If the item has missing parts or accessories, you may try to contact us for assistance. Our contact information can usually be found on the item packaging or in the paperwork included with the item.
- If your item is not eligible for free replacement due to any reason, you can always return it for a refund.