Toiing Snakes and Manners – Snakes and Ladders with a twist to learn manners | 5 – 7 Year Kids
Snakes & Manners is a simple, familiar format to learn about good and bad habits without having to preach to kids. Play just like regular snakes and manners but you need to pick out cards to find out which good deed is sending you ahead through a ladder or which bad habit is pulling you down through the snake. With just the right amount of unpredictability and excitement, this is going to be a complete roller coaster ride with tons of repeat play value!
- Additional information
- Return Policy
- Reviews (0)
- WHAT’S INSIDE: Snakes & Manners game board, 4 pawns, a dice and 60 good and bad habit cards
- HOW TO PLAY: Roll the dice and move your pawn. If you land on a colored tile, pick up a card of that color and read the message on it. Good habit ladder cards take you forward in the game and bad habit snake cards brings you down
- FUN WAY TO LEARN GOOD HABITS & MANNERS: Play is the best way for kids to learn. So try using a board game to teach kids about good habits – less preachy and so much more fun. You also get to meet superhero Mimo who takes the kids on a learning adventure
- ENGAGE KIDS INDOORS: A notch above the classic snakes & ladders, this is a great way to spend time playing as a family indoors – unpredictable, exciting but full of learning!
- WHY GIFT THIS: Boys or girls, this one is a great hit with kids and families but most importantly, you get to talk about habits and manners in a fun way!
|Package dimensions & Weight||33 × 18 × 4 cm;0.6Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||33 × 18 × 4 cm|
Snakes and Manners
Returns & Refund are applicable only for prepaid orders,
Replacements are applicable for both COD and Prepaid orders within 10 days from the time of delivery.
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds and replacements
You may request returns for most items you buy from our website listed. However, you can only return items explicitly identified as "returnable" on the product detail page and/or our policy and within the ‘return window’ period. Please refer to our website returns policy to know which categories are "non-returnable" and the specific return windows for categories eligible for return.
Items are returnable if you've received them in a condition that is
- Physically damaged
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Different from its description on the product detail page on our Website.
- Go to Your Orders. (ensure you have signed in before)
- Choose an item that you want to return or replace.
- Select a reason from the menu and continue.
Following are the return guidelines:
- Your address and the item that you wish to return must be eligible for return.
- If the return is not eligible for Pickup, a Self-Return option will be given. For more details, request to get in touch with our customer support team.
- Once the return is received, you will, in accordance with our customer support team, as they will take you through the Refund Policy, a refund will be issued to your original payment method.
Items within the return window i.e within 10 days from the time of delivery and in stock (exact same item) with the same seller are eligible for free replacement. The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
- Item received is physically damaged;
- Item received has missing parts or accessories;
- Item received is different from their description on the product detail page on Amazon.in; or
- Items received are defective/do not work properly.
- A free replacement cannot be created for an item which was returned and replaced once earlier.
- If the item has missing parts or accessories, you may try to contact us for assistance. Our contact information can usually be found on the item packaging or in the paperwork included with the item.
- If your item is not eligible for free replacement due to any reason, you can always return it for a refund.