- Additional information
- Return Policy
- Reviews (0)
Teach your children the most important tool of budgeting, with the help of our Money Mania box which is a super-fun educational product.
Your child will learn how to earn money by undertaking basic responsibilities such as brushing their teeth, making their bed or any other chores that you would like your child to help you with. This box comes with a Responsibility Chart that the parent and child can fill up with the Duty stickers and assign a monetary value to each task.
But why would your child want to help you with these chores? Because they want to be able to purchase a toy or a game or anything else that they wish for. Fill up the Wish List Board and allow your child to place stickers of their goals on the Board. This motivates them to their chores. Whatever they earn is divided into SAVE, SPEND & SHARE envelopes. There is also an ATM Card which makes your child feel important and practice safekeeping.
The box also has other items to make it more interesting – a storybook, activity sheets, and a Certificate and the Marketplace Board Game which is a fun shopping game and the first one to collect two items from each store and race to the finish line wins!
Storybook, Responsibility Chart, 2 Responsibility Chart Sticker Sheets, Wishlist Board, Wishlist Sticker Sheet, Marketplace Board game with Money & Food tokens, Dice & Pawns, ATM Card, SAVE, SPEND & SHARE Envelopes, Activity Sheets, Certificate
|Package dimensions & Weight||N/A;0.650Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
Returns & Refund are applicable only for prepaid orders,
Replacements are applicable for both COD and Prepaid orders within 10 days from the time of delivery.
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds and replacements
You may request returns for most items you buy from our website listed. However, you can only return items explicitly identified as "returnable" on the product detail page and/or our policy and within the ‘return window’ period. Please refer to our website returns policy to know which categories are "non-returnable" and the specific return windows for categories eligible for return.
Items are returnable if you've received them in a condition that is
- Physically damaged
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Different from its description on the product detail page on our Website.
- Go to Your Orders. (ensure you have signed in before)
- Choose an item that you want to return or replace.
- Select a reason from the menu and continue.
Following are the return guidelines:
- Your address and the item that you wish to return must be eligible for return.
- If the return is not eligible for Pickup, a Self-Return option will be given. For more details, request to get in touch with our customer support team.
- Once the return is received, you will, in accordance with our customer support team, as they will take you through the Refund Policy, a refund will be issued to your original payment method.
Items within the return window i.e within 10 days from the time of delivery and in stock (exact same item) with the same seller are eligible for free replacement. The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
- Item received is physically damaged;
- Item received has missing parts or accessories;
- Item received is different from their description on the product detail page on Amazon.in; or
- Items received are defective/do not work properly.
- A free replacement cannot be created for an item which was returned and replaced once earlier.
- If the item has missing parts or accessories, you may try to contact us for assistance. Our contact information can usually be found on the item packaging or in the paperwork included with the item.
- If your item is not eligible for free replacement due to any reason, you can always return it for a refund.