- Additional information
- Return Policy
- Reviews (0)
Meet six different kinds of jungle cats, and more wild animals, all from Bhutan! Asiatic Golden cat, Pallas cat, Fishing cat…even a Leopard cat! And of course, Takin, Bhutan’s national animal. All of them waiting for you to be discovered in this beautiful board game.
Bhutan is a paradise for wildlife lovers. It has such a range of small and large animals, starting with the Raven and ending with the One-horned Rhino! It is a safari experience that you would want to come back to. And even plan a real one.
All of these and more are waiting for you to be discovered. They get you points and make you the winner. Catch the glimpse of a Snow Leopard on the hunt and take 25 points! Yes, and that Golden Cat is worth 20 points! Keep adding up the points – it even helps your Math!
An eco-warrior in the making? This game is for you!
Age group: 6+
- Points-based game, with higher points for animals not found elsewhere
- Up to four players
- Chance to overtake your safari mates, pick their cards or even swap your cards with theirs!
- Stay disciplined or else, miss turns
- Bonus card picks
- Bonus dice throws too!
- Play a few times and develop your own tactics to be the winner
- Every game ends differently: no boredom!
- Feed your curiosity; learn more about the animals from books, wikipaedia and other sources on the web.
- A premium game board almost as big as 30 tiger pugmarks !
- Get your own safari vehicle in green, yellow, blue or red
- One dice that starts your safari and guides you through the jungle
- 100 game cards, with 70 wild animal/bird/reptile cards
- Play guide introduces you to the board, different types of cards and game rules
|Package dimensions & Weight||34.5 × 32.5 × 6 cm;0.900Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||34.5 × 32.5 × 6 cm|
Returns & Refund are applicable only for prepaid orders,
Replacements are applicable for both COD and Prepaid orders within 10 days from the time of delivery.
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds and replacements
You may request returns for most items you buy from our website listed. However, you can only return items explicitly identified as "returnable" on the product detail page and/or our policy and within the ‘return window’ period. Please refer to our website returns policy to know which categories are "non-returnable" and the specific return windows for categories eligible for return.
Items are returnable if you've received them in a condition that is
- Physically damaged
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Different from its description on the product detail page on our Website.
- Go to Your Orders. (ensure you have signed in before)
- Choose an item that you want to return or replace.
- Select a reason from the menu and continue.
Following are the return guidelines:
- Your address and the item that you wish to return must be eligible for return.
- If the return is not eligible for Pickup, a Self-Return option will be given. For more details, request to get in touch with our customer support team.
- Once the return is received, you will, in accordance with our customer support team, as they will take you through the Refund Policy, a refund will be issued to your original payment method.
Items within the return window i.e within 10 days from the time of delivery and in stock (exact same item) with the same seller are eligible for free replacement. The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
- Item received is physically damaged;
- Item received has missing parts or accessories;
- Item received is different from their description on the product detail page on Amazon.in; or
- Items received are defective/do not work properly.
- A free replacement cannot be created for an item which was returned and replaced once earlier.
- If the item has missing parts or accessories, you may try to contact us for assistance. Our contact information can usually be found on the item packaging or in the paperwork included with the item.
- If your item is not eligible for free replacement due to any reason, you can always return it for a refund.