- Additional information
- Return Policy
- Reviews (0)
In-house designed and developed most unique product – “Da Vinci Chariot” inspired by Leonardo Da Vinci’s “Scythed Chariot”. Children’s can build this mechanical model with the help of detailed easy to understand step-by-step instruction manual. While building this innovative working model, kids can also learn basics of gears and how multiple gears works in combination to form a Gear Box along with real life examples of how effectively geared mechanism has simplified our life in day to day life. All this information is provided as learning material with fun way.
This kit contain environment friendly parts, detailed easy to understand step-by-step instruction manual, colors and learning material which provides basic knowledge of gears and mechanical working principle of the Chariot.
It’s a great STEM educational DIY toy for kids and a very good option to gift or return gift on the occasion of birthday or at children’s small events.
Made in India with lots of Creativity, Care & Love.
|Package dimensions & Weight||33 × 27 × 5 cm;1.8Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||33 × 27 × 5 cm|
Da Vinci Chariot – Build Your Working Mechanical Model
Returns & Refund are applicable only for prepaid orders,
Replacements are applicable for both COD and Prepaid orders within 10 days from the time of delivery.
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds and replacements
You may request returns for most items you buy from our website listed. However, you can only return items explicitly identified as "returnable" on the product detail page and/or our policy and within the ‘return window’ period. Please refer to our website returns policy to know which categories are "non-returnable" and the specific return windows for categories eligible for return.
Items are returnable if you've received them in a condition that is
- Physically damaged
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Different from its description on the product detail page on our Website.
- Go to Your Orders. (ensure you have signed in before)
- Choose an item that you want to return or replace.
- Select a reason from the menu and continue.
Following are the return guidelines:
- Your address and the item that you wish to return must be eligible for return.
- If the return is not eligible for Pickup, a Self-Return option will be given. For more details, request to get in touch with our customer support team.
- Once the return is received, you will, in accordance with our customer support team, as they will take you through the Refund Policy, a refund will be issued to your original payment method.
Items within the return window i.e within 10 days from the time of delivery and in stock (exact same item) with the same seller are eligible for free replacement. The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
- Item received is physically damaged;
- Item received has missing parts or accessories;
- Item received is different from their description on the product detail page on Amazon.in; or
- Items received are defective/do not work properly.
- A free replacement cannot be created for an item which was returned and replaced once earlier.
- If the item has missing parts or accessories, you may try to contact us for assistance. Our contact information can usually be found on the item packaging or in the paperwork included with the item.
- If your item is not eligible for free replacement due to any reason, you can always return it for a refund.