Chalk and Chuckles Claim and Save | Strategy Board Game for Families and Kids | 6+ Years | 2-4 Players
Learn about the animals habitat and lifestyle.
Develops visual spatial thinking, social interaction, promotes strategy, builds environmental awareness and knowledge.
Great learning resource
- Additional information
- Return Policy
- Reviews (0)
A simple strategy game! Based on ‘Dots and Boxes,’ with 30 wildlife creatures from around the world. Build hedges and claim square reserves. Mark it with an animal token. Highest scorer wins! Great for birthday/holidays/zoo/safari theme gifts or for Christmas present.
- 1 MDF grid
- 144 grass hedges
- 64 animal tokens
- 1 cloth bag
- 1 score pad
- 1 pencil
How to play:
- Add grass hedges along the horizontal or vertical grooves in the grid.
- Claim square reserves by completing the fourth side of the square.
- Mark it with an endangered animal token from the bag.
- The more ‘threatened’ the species, the higher will be your points.
- Double your points with claiming squares on the second level. Score 244 points!
|Package dimensions & Weight||27 × 29 × 5 cm;2.5Kg|
|Manufactured By||Chalk & Chuckles|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||27 × 29 × 5 cm|
Chalk & Chuckles
Claim and save
Returns & Refund are applicable only for prepaid orders,
Replacements are applicable for both COD and Prepaid orders within 10 days from the time of delivery.
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds and replacements
You may request returns for most items you buy from our website listed. However, you can only return items explicitly identified as "returnable" on the product detail page and/or our policy and within the ‘return window’ period. Please refer to our website returns policy to know which categories are "non-returnable" and the specific return windows for categories eligible for return.
Items are returnable if you've received them in a condition that is
- Physically damaged
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Different from its description on the product detail page on our Website.
- Go to Your Orders. (ensure you have signed in before)
- Choose an item that you want to return or replace.
- Select a reason from the menu and continue.
Following are the return guidelines:
- Your address and the item that you wish to return must be eligible for return.
- If the return is not eligible for Pickup, a Self-Return option will be given. For more details, request to get in touch with our customer support team.
- Once the return is received, you will, in accordance with our customer support team, as they will take you through the Refund Policy, a refund will be issued to your original payment method.
Items within the return window i.e within 10 days from the time of delivery and in stock (exact same item) with the same seller are eligible for free replacement. The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
- Item received is physically damaged;
- Item received has missing parts or accessories;
- Item received is different from their description on the product detail page on Amazon.in; or
- Items received are defective/do not work properly.
- A free replacement cannot be created for an item which was returned and replaced once earlier.
- If the item has missing parts or accessories, you may try to contact us for assistance. Our contact information can usually be found on the item packaging or in the paperwork included with the item.
- If your item is not eligible for free replacement due to any reason, you can always return it for a refund.