- Additional information
- Return Policy
- Reviews (0)
The playful animals all live in the jungle together and have many adventures. Take a jungle safari and join the animals to see how they live. See how they share and jump in to help each other. Can you spot and tell who is being good and caring?
A fun twist on Tambola. A great social-emotional learning bingo to teach your child the values of helping, caring & sharing. Easy matching with an illustrated guide to help younger children. Great birthday gift to play with friends and family.
Material in the Box: 4 Jungle boards, 84 Jungle Chips, Caller Sheet, 2 Wooden Dice, and Game Guide
How to play:
- Roll the 2 dice and see the combination rolled e.g. ‘Elephant and Sharing’.
- All players look at their board to see if they have a picture that matches the combination (in this case the picture would show an elephant sharing something with another animal).
- If you have the picture on the board, mark it with a chip.
- The first one to mark any 4 squares in any one row or a column or a diagonal line gets to shout ‘Jungle Love’ and is the Winner!
|Package dimensions & Weight||27 × 23 × 7 cm;1.85Kg|
|Manufactured By||Chalk & Chuckles|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||27 × 23 × 7 cm|
Chalk & Chuckles
A Day in the Jungle
Returns & Refund are applicable only for prepaid orders,
Replacements are applicable for both COD and Prepaid orders within 10 days from the time of delivery.
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds and replacements
You may request returns for most items you buy from our website listed. However, you can only return items explicitly identified as "returnable" on the product detail page and/or our policy and within the ‘return window’ period. Please refer to our website returns policy to know which categories are "non-returnable" and the specific return windows for categories eligible for return.
Items are returnable if you've received them in a condition that is
- Physically damaged
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Different from its description on the product detail page on our Website.
- Go to Your Orders. (ensure you have signed in before)
- Choose an item that you want to return or replace.
- Select a reason from the menu and continue.
Following are the return guidelines:
- Your address and the item that you wish to return must be eligible for return.
- If the return is not eligible for Pickup, a Self-Return option will be given. For more details, request to get in touch with our customer support team.
- Once the return is received, you will, in accordance with our customer support team, as they will take you through the Refund Policy, a refund will be issued to your original payment method.
Items within the return window i.e within 10 days from the time of delivery and in stock (exact same item) with the same seller are eligible for free replacement. The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
- Item received is physically damaged;
- Item received has missing parts or accessories;
- Item received is different from their description on the product detail page on Amazon.in; or
- Items received are defective/do not work properly.
- A free replacement cannot be created for an item which was returned and replaced once earlier.
- If the item has missing parts or accessories, you may try to contact us for assistance. Our contact information can usually be found on the item packaging or in the paperwork included with the item.
- If your item is not eligible for free replacement due to any reason, you can always return it for a refund.