- Additional information
- Return Policy
- Reviews (0)
The i-Robot is a battery operated motorised DIY mechanical model. Its a working, self balancing, two legged walking Robotic model.
Interesting to build & understand its walking mechanism while building is an unique experience. This model uses electronic geared motor to drive the robotic mechanism. The design of the i-Robot is rich & elegant in look and a very creative in the mechanism building.
The self balanced walk cycle makes it look unique and futuristic. The fidget gears gives additional fidgeting activity. Its a very rare engineering design that enables kids to build a walking robotic model themselves.
Made from eco-friendly material and a high-tech exterior design make the model an educational kit for younger kids and a hobby kit for grown ups that can be gifted to friends. Detailed realistic design ensures that the model will become a wonderful complement to any home or office.
i-Robot kit is made of sustainable high grade wood that makes assembled model last for years. The quality of the parts is top-notch. A laser cut parts have to be pulled out of the boards and assembled to create a complete model. The Bi-plane comes with step-by-step, full-color, truly easy to follow instructions. Assembly does not requires glue (self assemble & snap lock technique) to be fully assembled into functional working robot.
|Package dimensions & Weight||35 × 28 × 7.5 cm;1.65Kg|
|Country Of Origin||-----------|
|Dimensions||35 × 28 × 7.5 cm|
i-Robot – DIY Walking Robotic Model
Returns & Refund are applicable only for prepaid orders,
Replacements are applicable for both COD and Prepaid orders within 10 days from the time of delivery.
Frequently asked questions about returns, refunds and replacements
You may request returns for most items you buy from our website listed. However, you can only return items explicitly identified as "returnable" on the product detail page and/or our policy and within the ‘return window’ period. Please refer to our website returns policy to know which categories are "non-returnable" and the specific return windows for categories eligible for return.
Items are returnable if you've received them in a condition that is
- Physically damaged
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Different from its description on the product detail page on our Website.
- Go to Your Orders. (ensure you have signed in before)
- Choose an item that you want to return or replace.
- Select a reason from the menu and continue.
Following are the return guidelines:
- Your address and the item that you wish to return must be eligible for return.
- If the return is not eligible for Pickup, a Self-Return option will be given. For more details, request to get in touch with our customer support team.
- Once the return is received, you will, in accordance with our customer support team, as they will take you through the Refund Policy, a refund will be issued to your original payment method.
Items within the return window i.e within 10 days from the time of delivery and in stock (exact same item) with the same seller are eligible for free replacement. The free replacement order will be shipped through standard shipping once the original order is returned. Free replacements can be requested if the following conditions apply:
- Item received is physically damaged;
- Item received has missing parts or accessories;
- Item received is different from their description on the product detail page on Amazon.in; or
- Items received are defective/do not work properly.
- A free replacement cannot be created for an item which was returned and replaced once earlier.
- If the item has missing parts or accessories, you may try to contact us for assistance. Our contact information can usually be found on the item packaging or in the paperwork included with the item.
- If your item is not eligible for free replacement due to any reason, you can always return it for a refund.